Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 19, 2017

Got in on a late late flight at JFK. Literally needed a place to lay my head down for 6-8 hours before travelling again. Shuttle to and from airport was super easy. Free breakfast was good.
Staff was nice and room was clean.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 3, 2017 via mobile

When I first thought of this hotel I was thinking maybe it would be get old or not just up to my standards. But as I walked in the Ambiance was very nice the interior decorating was very nice as well. When I got up to my room it was very nice I was very well and shock the interior decorating was so nice and so clean I had no complaints whatsoever staying at this hotel. And I am very skeptical and very critical of where I stay. It was so nice I was so shocked that when I left just for a moment in the morning to go do something and came back and noticed that my bed was made and my towels and washcloths was replaced with clean ones. Some hotels that have stayed in they barely do that until you check out or have to ask for clean stuff. Food was delicious the only thing was and I can understand is the rule you cannot take food back up to your room from The Breakfast. Other than that I have no complaints whatsoever I will stay there again.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed September 29, 2017 via mobile

This hotel was quiet and very clean. They offer free breakfast and it had a variety of foods to choose.
They also offer free parking, but they only have 15 spaces. If you aren't lucky enough to get a free space ,you have to pay to park across the street in the parking garage.
We took the subway into NYC. The closest subway station is about a 10 minute walk through a rowdy and somewhat sketchy neighborhood.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed September 10, 2017 via mobile

This place was gross!! The entire hotel (lobby, elevator, hallways, and rooms) smells heavily of cologne (not air freshener, cheap cologne), I am assuming, to try to cover up the weed and the musty smell that comes out of the AC/heating units when they kick on. The carpet in my room was heavily stained with what appeared to be black ink, and there were stains all over the draperies and bed spread. I am not surprised that a reviewer on another site mentions bed bugs! If I had rented a car, I would have slept in it rather than stay here. I had to keep the window open my entire stay to try to air out the room. It is also located in a poorly lit residential part of Queens that did not feel very safe. I would not have left the hotel after dark, and my after my work meeting, my client insisted on driving me the few blocks back to the hotel because she did not want me walking in the area. However, the staff were very friendly and allowed me a late checkout so I would have some place to keep my belongings while I was in a work meeting down the street.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed August 12, 2017 via mobile

The main reason for staying at Comfort Inn was because it was 2 blocks from a work assignment. It located about 2 blocks from Jamaica Ave which gives you access to plenty of shopping and restaurants. The staff are friendly and they keep the building clean and secure. Nice breakfast area with the usual choices. Queens is know for their diversity so if you want to try a multitude of different food dishes this is the place. If you use Seamless there are several restaurants that will get you food in about 45 mins.
The reason for the 3 rating is based on the safe not working in the room & a slow elevator.
On the other hand if you like like to what tv they have all the HBO channels for a nice relaxing evening.
Shout out to the hard working lady who kept everything very clean and prepared a great breakfast!!!!!

Date of stay: August 2017