All reviews adventure water team spot camp instructor kite
Reviewed August 3, 2017

Had a awesome time kitesurfing and enjoying the beautiful spot at Heliophora.
The food was really good and in quantity which is nice when you are spending all day in the water. The bungalows were super comfortable, clean and quiet. The staff was really friendly and helpful. I really loved this spot and hope to be back soon.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed July 23, 2017 via mobile

All good stories come to an end... but this could also be the start of a new story... the start of many more kite adventures.
I booked this week at Heliophora kind like my last chance to get to learn how to kitesurf. It turned out to be much more than just a week of kite.
Thanks to Rachid and his great team that welcomed us in this amazing camp (literally in the middle of nowhere) we had the most relaxing but at the same time invigorating week of vacation. The ecolodge is great and the spot just perfect, sunny and windy. This stay was filled with nice encounters, chilling moments, connecting with one self and with nature, good food, great views and fun in the water.
And of course this wouldn't have been perfect without the great instructors Younes, Ryan and Medhi who shared their passion and helped me to ride independently by the end of the week.
Thank you so much to all of you who made this stay amazing! There's a good chance we meet again soon ;)

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed June 18, 2016

Spend a week there kitesurfing and you will be more relaxed than you have ever been. Clean rooms, great spot, friendly staff and good meals- everything you need if you are looking for a one week escape.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 20, 2016

I spent one week at Heliophora with my son for kitesurfing. It was my 3rd trip to Dakhla but my 1st time in this camp.
I must say that I was not disapointed by the location and the warm welcome received from Rachid and his team.
- The spot is great for advance riders as well as beginners and most important it's very safe.
- The bungalows are perfect with good beds and warm water from solar panels
- The food is excellent and varied
I really enjoyed the place and look forward to come back soon

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed May 17, 2016

Perfect conditions for kitesurfing and windsurfing. Small waves and flat water all within the same bay. Nice sunsets and perfect side-shore wind conditions.
Stuff and owners are very friendly and helpful.

Room Tip: Don't expect a 5-star hotel but very friendly and helpful people and lots of space to kite.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends