“Decent Food”

Sabaidee Thai Restaurant
Ranked #19 of 75 Restaurants in Johnson City
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed November 20, 2015 via mobile

Got food for me and my husband. Food wasn't bad and overall I was happy with mine. The only issue was the amount of onions in my husband's dish. He had so many in there the food was deemed inedible.

Overall I would try thier food again and see if we get different results. I would recommend the pad thai though.

Reviewed March 26, 2015

Me and my boyfriend were in Johnson City again last weekend, and we visited Sabaidee for dinner. It was so so good. We could eat our every meal at this place haha. I got the same thing as always: yellow curry and rice, and it was just beyond delicious. Again, super delicious food, great service and a very reasonable price. No drinks can beat their Thai tea either. It's soo delicious!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this place and can't wait to visit Johnson City again only to eat there. :)

Reviewed October 2, 2014

The food there is DELICIOUS. The place seems to be sketchy but don't be fooled by the appearance. There does not seem to be many people but the food is great and the service is nice too. You must try the Thai tea (soooo good!!! and my favorite drink EVER!!!) My boyfriend loved the place too. Not pricey at all!!! I would go there again when I am in Johnson City.

Reviewed May 21, 2014

This has to be one of the best Thai places I've been to. It's definitely a diamond in the rough. It's not fancy and there seems to never be many people there (at least when I'm there) but food is GREAT! We usually order a few of our favorites, Kaw Mee and Pad Thai Woo Sen and we are never disappointed. The service is excellent even when ordering takeout. You can also bring your own wine which is a plus! If you are looking for some good Thai I'd definitely give Sabaidee a try! Not to mention dinner is less than $10!

Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

This was our first visit. We ordered two appetizers. Chicken satay with peanut sauce and a fried rice with thai sausage mixed with cilantro and lime juice. Both were excellent. The entree I got Pad Thai was to sweet and there was to much noodles and lacking in the rest. The other entree was good. The service was excellent. I will say this, out of all the Thai restaurants in the triple cities this would be the best choice however my favorite is Tamarind in Ithaca. There Pad Thai is awesome!!

1  Thank caribgirlkey