Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 20, 2020

The smell of smoke in my non-smoking room was so overwhelming I felt nauseous the entire stay. Everything was coated in dirt and there were gross stains on the bedspread. Air conditioner was loud and leaked water everywhere. No fridge or coffee maker. Bathroom was unclean and the shower was covered in rust, toilet paper hadn’t been replaced and there was hair from a previous guest that hadn’t been cleaned. I had very low expectations but this place was so vile it made my skin crawl.

Date of stay: July 2020
4  Thank mbD140IK
Reviewed June 4, 2020 via mobile

Worst hotel-stay I have ever experienced. It also operates as a shelter for homeless! Filled with ghetto and loud individuals. All night party and loudness from lobby to rooms next door. Customer service doesn’t care and doesn’t do anything. The rooms are run down and filthy! Don’t waste your money. Homeless people stay here is a partial shelter! Gross

Date of stay: June 2020
2  Thank 297kamilam
Reviewed February 21, 2020 via mobile

I’d give this hotel a half star if I could only because its conveniently located near the E train stop. I’ve stayed in a few cheap (and by NYC cheap, I mean $100 a night) places in the area, and this has to be one of the worst. There must’ve been a reason its not even a comfort inn hotel anymore. I was supposedly on a non smoking room, yet the hallways reeked of marijuana and cigarettes combined. My room was dirty. The wifi basically doesn’t work, there’s no coffee maker, all the power outlets charge at half speed, my toilet keeps running, the shower doesn’t have anywhere to place your soap/shampoo, and the bath towels are half the normal size. Proceed at your own risk.

Date of stay: February 2020
3  Thank naregm2015
Reviewed December 20, 2019

I had stayed at this place for 4 days on a business trip. Love the location and a short walk to the subway. Good eateries around and the staff was amazing. Clean and quiet place. I would love to recommend this place to anyone.

Room tip: top floors have good view
Date of stay: December 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed December 13, 2019

Stayed at this hotel for a week during peak Christmas period and considering the scaremongering from other reviews -I was expecting a nightmare, but was relieved to have had a fairly hassle free stay (as long as you arent heavily reliant on working wifi and tv channels).

*Positives
-Conveniently placed 3 min walk from F subway train and 5 mins from E train. Gets to downtown Manhattan in about 40/45 mins and very convenient to get to the Airtrain at Jamaica for JFK Airport.
-Breakfast is included in price -basic, but good to start a busy day with something. Each day was; Waffles, bagels, little cakes, raisin flakes or frosted flakes, coffee and juice.
-Wifi works strongest in the breakfast room.
-No *hold* on my credit card for the stay
-A spotlessly clean microwave and fridge in the room
-Large room for NY with plenty of space for my family.
-Air con/Heat in room worked well.
-No bed bugs or cockroaches - a novelty for a cheap hotel in NY!

*Negatives
-Floor in room clearly hadnt been cleaned from previous guest(s) so there was dirt, hairs and bits of tissue on the floor.
-I'm reliant on wi-fi and despite the advert, couldn't get it to work in the room at all. "Internet may not be available" message everywhere except breakfast room on 2nd floor. Querying it with hotel staff was met with a look of contempt. Ended up going to Subway sandwich shop nearby to use their wifi for work emails.
-They advertise cable channels but literally only PBS channels worked, which can get tedious in the evenings.
-Elevators are very temperamental and often required a resident to use their fob to get them to work.
-As other reviewers noted - some floors have strong Cannabis odour which even wafts through to the Non-Smoking floors.
-I did not get the sense my belongings would be entirely safe so felt I had to lock everything in my suitcase each day (which is a bind).
- Due to the price, attracted a lot of younger people who were shouting/singing loudly most of the night (not every night, thankfully - but enough and long enough to keep me and my children awake).

All this said; I would consider staying at this hotel again if the price was right and I just needed a place to sleep at night.
I'd advise travellers to err on the side of caution and lock everything up each day and dont anticipate working wifi or tv channels.

Date of stay: December 2019