“Delicious Steak!”

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #14 of 210 Restaurants in Kingston
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 11 April 2017

Love the Wednesday Special! Better steak than I can make home! Love the sides. Service is always fun! Can easily eat healthy or fill up!

Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

Went out for Dinner at one of your favorite places Texas Road House in Kingston, NY. We had a new waitress named Victoria she was great, she was very attentive and sweet. Food was great.

Reviewed 1 April 2017

We love the food here even if my girlfriend won't order anything different when we go here. She loves the filet mignon with a loaded baked potato. I like trying different menu items, but my favorite is the steak kabobs over there rice. They have several good sides to try. The only downfall is it can be very noisy.

Reviewed 31 March 2017 via mobile

If you want good food served quickly with good value this is the place to go in Kingston. My wife had a filet and I had chicken and rib combo. We each began with a salad a Cesar and a house and both were fresh. My wife's steak was tender and cooked correctly. The bar area can be a little loud but overall good value for money. Good beers on tap that change often.

1  Thank harleyboy50
Reviewed 17 March 2017

I may be in a minority, the place was full at 7pm on a Wednesday and I had to wait about 10 minutes for a table. The service was OK. I take issue with the menu in that the steak is the only item on the menu that is not overprocessed, i.e. cooked simply. All the side dishes are over seasoned with a myriad of flavours and vegetables are almost impossible spot. The green beans were so well processed with other things and ranch smoke flavour ... ooh boy.

2  Thank RobDee1432