“Delicious Steak!”

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #15 of 215 Restaurants in Kingston
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 11, 2017

Love the Wednesday Special! Better steak than I can make home! Love the sides. Service is always fun! Can easily eat healthy or fill up!

Reviewed April 10, 2017 via mobile

Went out for Dinner at one of your favorite places Texas Road House in Kingston, NY. We had a new waitress named Victoria she was great, she was very attentive and sweet. Food was great.

Reviewed April 1, 2017

We love the food here even if my girlfriend won't order anything different when we go here. She loves the filet mignon with a loaded baked potato. I like trying different menu items, but my favorite is the steak kabobs over there rice. They have several good sides to try. The only downfall is it can be very noisy.

Reviewed March 31, 2017 via mobile

If you want good food served quickly with good value this is the place to go in Kingston. My wife had a filet and I had chicken and rib combo. We each began with a salad a Cesar and a house and both were fresh. My wife's steak was tender and cooked correctly. The bar area can be a little loud but overall good value for money. Good beers on tap that change often.

1  Thank harleyboy50
Reviewed March 5, 2017

Always good food and service, not a long wait even when they are busy, never a bad experience had, recommend you try.

1  Thank PtheMic