“Great IPA and delicious lobster tails!”
Review of Mariner's Harbor

Mariner's Harbor
Ranked #13 of 223 Restaurants in Kingston
Price range: US$8 - US$29
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Mariner's Harbor is located at 1 Broadway in Kingston and is adjacent to the Kingston City Marina on the beautiful Rondout Creek. Enjoy dining either on the glassed in deck, the outdoor patio or the dining room.
Reviewed July 10, 2017

We sat out on the covered veranda, where we could see the Rondout; it was very pleasant. The IPA they served was delicious; likewise the lobster tails. Our server was very attentive; maybe a bit too hyper, but that's definitely better than a LACK of attention! And the staff found my umbrella for me when I came back for it.....

Mark G, Owner at Mariner's Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2017

We are delighted that you enjoyed your recent visit to Mariner's Harbor in Kingston. We are very proud of our staff and all the hard work and dedication they show at work.

Reviewed July 6, 2017

We were on a great lakes cruise and we docked in Kingston near the Mariner's. Our plans were to stop in for appetizers. Our selections included blue point oysters, baked stuffed clams, lobster bisque, and steamed mussels in a great a great clean your dish sauce. All dishes were tasty and full of flavors. Staff were attentive.

Thank you for your feedback and we are delighted that you enjoyed your recent visit to Mariner's Harbor in Kingston.

Reviewed July 3, 2017

My husband and I were there on a hot night. We sat in the outside patio with a beautiful view of the Hudson River and excellent people watching. My portabella mushroom chicken and my husband blackened mahi mahi were delicious.

1  Thank Nancy B
Mark G, Owner at Mariner's Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2017

We are delighted you enjoyed your recent visit to Mariner's Harbor in Kingston.

Reviewed July 1, 2017 via mobile

Really nice outdoor seating close to the channel. Very friendly staff. We had a yummy lobster roll. Good crab cakes. Fish and chips for the kids were served in a nice card pirate boat. Good espresso and great ny cheese cake. A place to go in the summer

Mark G, Owner at Mariner's Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2017

Thank you very much for your feedback and we are delighted that you enjoyed your visit to Mariner's Harbor in Kingston.

Reviewed June 26, 2017

We went to this restaurant for lunch after a long bike ride. It was sunny and hot, so we chose to sit outside and watch the boats go by. The setting was hard to beat. Because of the location (looking over Rondout Creek) and some Tripadvisor reviews, I expected it to be very expensive and was pleasantly surprised when it wasn't. We didn't put the kitchen to much of a test...I had a cup of "award winning" clam chowder and a lobster salad. My wife had a salad with goat cheese. The chowder seemed a bit watery to me. The lobster salad was a lobster, a couple of very tasty shrimp, and some lettuce with a mango salsa dressing. It was quite good and at something like $25 seemed reasonably priced to me. My wife said that her salad, at something like $11, was OK but nothing special except for the goat cheese, which was excellent. We were both happy...just what we wanted in a very pleasant setting. Service was pretty slow, but OK, and easy to understand because on a sunny Sunday the place was busy and we were in no rush.

Mark G, Owner at Mariner's Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2017

Thank you very much for your feedback and we are delighted that you enjoyed your recent visit to Mariner's Harbor in Kingston.