US$113
US$95
US$135
US$131
Hotels.com
Hampton Inn Kingston(Kingston)(Great Value!)
US$139
RodewayInn
The Forsyth B&B(Kingston)
US$199
TripAdvisor
All reviewsthe general managernys thruwayhousekeeping staffwould stay againroom was largeclean roomseasy accessdinerrates
Reviewed June 20, 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for the second time returning to Kingston. Room was clean and the bed was comfortable. Staff was very pleasant and accommodating. Hotel is in a good location easy access to diner and drug store. Good value so no complaints.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
KINGSTONSUP8, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Kingston, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2017

Dear guest,
Thank you for your review of the Kingston Super 8. We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that the staff and room were to your satisfaction.
Looking forward to providing you with a great stay on your next trip!

Reviewed June 16, 2017

Hotel is great and very easy to get to. Clean rooms at good price. Next time we go back hope they get a smoking room.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to review the Kingston Super 8. We are pleased to hear that your stay was enjoyable. We look forward to hosting you in the future.
Best,

Reviewed June 14, 2017

I had a good stay, except for the fact that the room smelled like an ashtray. I complained about it by going to the front desk. I was told that the whole establishment was smoke free...BUT, obviously it isn't. I noticed a few rooms had a Non-Smoking emblem by the door number. If it's a non-smoking motel, should that emblem be on each door in the place? If it were, it would be more of a deterrent to make smokers go out doors instead of lighting up inside. So, because there were no more rooms available, I had to stay in that room. By morning, the clothes I had hanging smelled like stale cigarette smoke.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business

Dear guest,
Thank you for your feedback regarding your most recent stay. We regret to hear that this room was not satisfactory and will be looking into taking it out until it has been renovated. I am pleased to hear that the staff was courteous and the location suited you. We hope to accommodate you in a better room on your next trip.

Reviewed June 12, 2017

The staff was very nice and helpful. Rooms nice, breakfast not a lot of food, but enough. Only complaint
was that the walls were very thin and heard the people next door as if they were in our room. Other than
that enjoyed our stay!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
KINGSTONSUP8, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Kingston, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2017

Dear guest,
Thank you for your positive feedback regarding the Kingston Super 8. We are happy to hear the facility met your needs but do apologize regarding the thin walls. We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed June 10, 2017

The only reason I gave it as much as two was the people who work there. They were extremely helpful to me with my special needs. Other than that, it's a one (1). This hotel is old and tired. It was also dirty, esp. around the edges of the room. There was no place to plug in my computer as the few outlets in the room were occupied and (worst of all) inaccessible, or I would have unplugged something to plug in the computer. I had a handicap accessible room, and the sink was too close to the toilet, making a dangerous situation. I took one look at the shower and decided I'd take a "spit bath" that night. Needs cleaning and a complete update. I did not partake of the breakfast...the area was small and dirty.

Room Tip: Rooms in another hotel are better.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family

Dear guest,
Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry that our facility was not satisfactory to you but thank you for making the comment regarding the staff. All our handicap accessible rooms are built to regulation requirements but we will look into the safety concern you bring up.
We regret to hear we could not accommodate you better.
Best,