8 people are viewing this hotel
Free cancellation until 21-06-20
Hotels.comUS$329
PricelineUS$339
Orbitz.comUS$329
All reviews courtyard marriott rooftop deck parking garage restaurant staff modern hotel king suite perfect location our room was spacious amazing hotel canada street great stay winter carnival off season great room indoor pool front desk staff on site restaurant
Selected filters
Reviewed April 21, 2021 via mobile

This hotel is located in a very central location! I was very nervous with covid about cleanliness and how it will go but I have to say, it is very clean and they have all the required rules in place! Hotel is very well maintained and we loved the roof deck and the deck on the second floor to have our meals at

The staff is AMAZING! Alyson (hope I spelled it right!) at the front desk welcomed us and said hi every time we saw her during our trip! So welcoming and helpful along with everyone we encountered, the bartender, restaurant staff, maid staff, everyone were so pleasant and just plain helpful and nice!

The pool- I know there were a few reviews about cleanliness of the pool so I was nervous about that but the pool was spotless, always had towels for us to use. The front desk controlled the crowd and they tried to keep it at 15 guests at a time but the pool is big enough to space out so I felt safe and allowed my kids to go in

Room - our room was amazing! Updated , clean and we got upgraded to a lake view which was soooooo nice! I wish it wasn’t so cold because having our meals on the balcony was so nice like our own private lake view dinner!

I cannot say enough about this hotel, highly recommend!!!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Jennifer Carusone, Sales at Courtyard Lake George, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2021

Thank you very much for taking the time to write your review. We so are so happy to hear that you enjoyed the hotel and our many amenities. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to beautiful Lake George.

Reviewed April 6, 2021

This is my 2nd stay and everything is quite consistent. the location, facilities , the room quality and cleanliness, Wifi speed, hotel amenities and parking is why I always choose to stay here when in Lake George.

Room tip: great views, fantastic location
1  Thank Alangon
Jennifer Carusone, Sales at Courtyard Lake George, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We are happy to hear that you enjoy the many amenities that the Courtyard Marriott Lake George has to offer. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to beautiful Lake George.

Reviewed April 6, 2021 via mobile

This is a very clean hotel. The front desk are nothing but professional. The problem I had and what prevented a 5 star rating is the fact that even after calling the front desk twice the room next door partied way past midnight. Perhaps this is the vibe of this hotel which is fine I suppose but I am a family man that chooses Marriott for its family friendly hotels. If people want to drink and yell then go to the Super 8 down the road or at the very least get drunk in the lobby. I have stayed at other hotels that have a noise ordinance (usually a reasonable 10 P.M.) that is enforced. But here this wasn’t apparent or enforced as the revelry continued way past the time most families are sleeping. I certainly did not receive a good rest or relaxing time for what I paid and that was a shame. We won’t be returning.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Alyson White, General Manager at Courtyard Lake George, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2021

I am so sorry to hear that your most recent stay was not a pleasant one due to excessive noise. Our hotel also has designated quiet hours, generally from 10PM-7AM, and I am so sorry we failed on enforcing it properly. I have communicated your feedback to our overnight teams and can assure you it was an isolated incident. I do hope you will give us another chance should your travels bring you to Lake George again in the future.

Reviewed March 3, 2021 via mobile

I visited in Nov 2020, stayed in a suite and loved the hotel. It’s fun to visit Lake George off season when the hiking trails are empty so we returned. Upon arrival today, I had to use my Clorox wipes to clean the bathroom because I had to go after driving over 3 hours. No time to wait for someone to come and clean. The sofa in our suite had crumbs and nuts behind the cushion. We always bring water but my husband had to clean what was spilled in the fridge before putting our water away. I prepaid for this room and never expected this. To top it off, our view is of a wall with what looks like ketchup stains. Guess we’ll be staying somewhere else next time.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Jennifer Carusone, Sales at Courtyard Lake George, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to review. We are very sorry to hear that we did not meet up to your expectations. Providing the highest level of hospitality and cleanliness is our number one priority and we sincerely apologize for falling short of meeting your needs. We appreciate your honest feedback, and hope to see you on your next visit to Lake George.

Reviewed January 24, 2021 via mobile

We stayed at the courtyard for our wedding anniversary and liked it so much that we extended our stay for a night! The staff were friendly and helpful. Loved the holiday decorations and spirit. Very comfortable bed. Great location. Would definitely stay there again.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dmukherjee9
Jennifer Carusone, Sales at Courtyard Lake George, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2021

Thank you for your review. We appreciate you spending your Anniversary weekend with us. We look forward to seeing you the next time you visit Lake George.