“Good”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed November 7, 2017

Came for dinner. Not the biggest place but cozy. I had the dinner special: stuff shells with corn and sausage soup. The portion was very generous. My bf had the chicken parmigiana and it was also a nice portion. The food was pretty good. Service was good as well. Overall, I would come back

Reviewed November 3, 2017

We stopped in for breakfast and we were not disappointed. Everything was very good, from the food to the coffee; from the service to the 50's atmosphere. Glad we stopped!

Reviewed October 30, 2017

My wife and I stopped this past week-end. Food was great, friendly service and great coffee !! We will be back

Reviewed October 24, 2017 via mobile

Oh that breakfast tasted amazing!! Hubby and I loved everything about it. The atmosphere felt old school but nice! Those eggs tasted SO fresh! Never tasted good eggs like that! Great hash browns and the french toast yummy!

Reviewed October 23, 2017 via mobile

More value as kitsch than amazing food. It was ok, don’t get me wrong. Loved the jukebox on the table. Bacon was weird, but the waffle was good. Service was just fine.