“great coffee/tea and baked goods”
Review of Caffe Vero

Caffe Vero
Ranked #2 of 10 Dessert in Lake George
Price range: US$0 - US$8
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We specialize in coffee roasting. Best espresso beverages presented with free pour latte art! We proud ourselves in delivering the best product around. We make our own bagels and baked goods, including doughnuts. Delicious and fast breakfast and lunch you can enjoy next to the beautiful real wood fireplace. Breakfast and lunch served until 3 pm. Dinners - all you can eat past dinner. Made to your order pasta dish with ingredient of your choice. Fresh and delicious! Served 5pm-9pm.
Reviewed March 5, 2017

we had coffee and tea and a chocolate croissant so I cannot speak for the other food but what we had was delicious

Reviewed February 28, 2017 via mobile

I spend most of my travel in big (coffee intense) cities. And I actively seek out great coffee, tasting before almost all purchases. The drip coffee here compete with the best of them it is smooth, flavorful, and full-bodied.

The service was great. We had the sweetest server who took care of our every whim .

Our breakfast was quick to arrive and was delicious. My wife's oatmeal was overflowing with plump cranberries and walnuts. It came steaming hot

I wish we could return for breakfast tomorrow. Alas, we will have to wait until our return drive next week.

Reviewed February 24, 2017

We've been going to Lake George for many years, and we always have breakfast at Caffe Vero. The food is good, but most of all the staff and owners are friendly, courteous and always remember all the customers.

Reviewed February 21, 2017 via mobile

From the quick service with a smile, during a really busy time, to the incredible homemade donuts, this place hits the spot. I had two fabulously made coffees, Heath bar and Mocha, my breakfast was delicious and filling. But what you must try are the baked homemade goods...cinnamon buns, donuts, bagels, bars, cookies...I mean seriously, you DO NOT want miss this place for a fabulous homemade meal. I cannot wait to come back and try something new.

Reviewed February 14, 2017

We live locally and go to Cafe Vero often. Great latte's, cappuccino and sandwiches. I recommend Cafe Vero to visitors who ask us where to go. Great place!