“Great Bagels & Specialty Coffee”
Review of Caffe Vero

Caffe Vero
Ranked #3 of 164 Restaurants in Lake George
Price range: US$0 - US$8
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: We specialize in coffee roasting. Best espresso beverages presented with free pour latte art! We proud ourselves in delivering the best product around. We make our own bagels and baked goods, including doughnuts. Delicious and fast breakfast and lunch you can enjoy next to the beautiful real wood fireplace. Breakfast and lunch served until 3 pm.
Reviewed 20 July 2017

Enjoyed this cute coffee shop when travelling from Vermont thru Lake George area. Great coffee and food. Our family ordered a mix of breakfast & lunch items. The only disappointment... no real maple syrup! You can pay extra for it, but it is the same imitation stuff! Otherwise very nice cafe!

Reviewed 19 July 2017

We stopped at Caffe Vero for breakfast while vacationing in Lake George based on some read reviews. Upon entering we were met at the door and asked if we could sit outside. She said yes. There was a line at the counter and she said that I should order there. My wife got a seat outside while I stood in line to order. Long story short, total chaos behind the counter and staff! The girl who was waiting on people had no idea what she was doing. When I finally ordered she was so distracted that after taking my credit card to pay she placed it next to the cash register and left it there. I kept an eye on it and after a few mins. I had to remind her that I needed my card back. She said "Oh!". When I got the order they were in a styrofoam container with plastic forks. She told me that the milk and sugar for the hot beverages were around the side. When I took it outside my wife was at the table and said that other people were waited on.(?) They had regular plates with regular silverware. I went back in and asked another waitress for silverware saying that I was told to order at the counter. She had a perplexed look on her face and said "They shouldn't have told you that." Too late now! Eggs, home fries, and pancakes were so-so and luke warm. Looked like they had some good pastry, but to bad, we won't be going back anytime soon. Do your self a favor and head up the road to the diner.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

We took a day trip to Lake George and stopped here for breakfast on a Wednesday. The place was pretty full which is a good sign. The baked goods in the displays looked amazing, although we did not partake.
We were seated right away and I was bit surprised at how run down everything appeared. The plastic padding on the seats was ripped and the tables and rugs were beat. You would think they would put money back into the place to spruce it up a bit.
We were passed by by waitstaff for awhile until someone took pity on us and stopped to take our order. I ordered an Almond Latte that was very tasty, but not very hot. Everyone else had coffee and agreed it was very strong.
I ordered the oatmeal with dried cranberries and walnuts, it was very good but was not bought out with any side of milk or creme and the waitress was gone before I could request it. The egg white omelette, French Toast, eggs and bacon were enjoyed by others. One ordered a breakfast sandwich on a bagel and noted the bagel was dry.
All and all it was a good breakfast, waitstaff appeared overwhelmed and like said before place needs an update.

Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

This place is awesome for breakfast and their coffee is out of this world! Definitely worth a trip for coffee and breakfast. My husband kept going back just for the coffee.

Reviewed 18 July 2017

Excellent baking goods and coffee selections, outrageous omelettes and pancakes, wonderful place for breakfast or brunch