“I can’t believe one review under 5 stars. ”

Biscotti Brothers Cafe
Ranked #41 of 172 Restaurants in Lake George
Reviewed August 19, 2018 via mobile

Being up here in the LG area for decades we FINALLY HAVE A PLACE to go for a decent breakfast. So happy. Welcome! Wish we tried t sooner than later. Awesome.

Reviewed August 19, 2018 via mobile

We went on the suggestion of a friend, and were glad we did! I had the gluten free pancakes (they use Bob's Red Mill, for those interested), and hubby had an omelette. The coffee was strong and the service was quick and cheerful. We'll definitely be back.

Reviewed August 18, 2018 via mobile

Great breakfast place. Came to lake George for a mini family vacation and found this place. We’ve eaten breakfast 3 days in a row and loved it. Service was great and food was delicious. I recommend this place to all

Reviewed August 17, 2018 via mobile

Late lunch with the family. Food was delicious. Wait staff was good. Supposedly the kitchen got behind which caused us to wait 40 minutes for our food.

Reviewed August 10, 2018

Wow, my wife and thought this was going to be a nice place for breakfast, what a mistake. The place is new and clean, however they are really struggling if they can't even get breakfast right.
We ate here on Saturday, 8/4/18 for breakfast. It took at least 45 minutes to get french toast and pancakes with bacon. The items were cold when they came out so we had to send them back. I almost walked out it took so long. The french toast my wife had wasn't great and my Blueberry pancakes were white, not brown. In addition they were thin and actually tough to eat, almost like someone had microwaved them to death.