“Breakfast”
Review of Sammy D's Cafe - CLOSED

Sammy D's Cafe
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 7, 2016 via mobile

Yummmmmm! Is all I can say. We had the egg sandwich and the Traveler wrap, the banana bread and a brownie. Everything was amazing. It's a must go.

Reviewed August 6, 2016 via mobile

We first visited Sammy D's back in March. Everyone loved their meal and we couldn't wait to go back while on vacation this August. We waited to go to Sammy D's until our last day in Lake George. That was a mistake. The food is so fresh and so delicious and the staff is so friendly that we should have gone earlier in our trip so we could have gone back for a second or possibly third time! This was once again the highlight of our food experience while in Lake George.

1  Thank Rich P
Reviewed August 4, 2016

Had the chicken BLT..with avocado and ranch dressing. So fresh and delish..had the macaroni salad..also very tasty and fresh...and today was chocolate chip day so the were giving out the biggest and freshest. I would definitely go back...

Reviewed August 4, 2016

Yesterday I stopped for a quick bite and didn't want to fill up before dinner. All their food is homemade and fresh. They are more than happy to customize anything on the menu. They have a few vegetarian wraps. They offered to make a half one for half the price. ($5.00) I got a Portobello mushroom wrap w/goat cheese and sundried tomatoes. Wow it was wonderful. How wonderful can a wrap be? Well try this place out and you will know. The flavors all worked together very well. The cheese was a little warm and soft. Delish !

I am thinking I might be able to get my husband to go shopping with me and eat out here. Definitely one of the best in the area. I highly recommend this café.

Reviewed August 3, 2016

Huge portions, EXCELLENT service by smiling & helpful staff & DELICIOUS sandwiches!! Definitely THE PLACE FOR LUNCH in Lake George!!