“Delicious!”
Review of Sammy D's Cafe - CLOSED

Sammy D's Cafe
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 5, 2017

Sammy D's Café is one of a kind. The owner is always there to explain his different sandwiches, wrap, etc. He is a very outgoing young man and a pleasure to talk to. The portions are large enough to share and you come away totally full. The brownies are fantastic and again, large enough to share. Sammy D's is located in one of the outlet malls so after some shopping it is a pleasure to sit down and relax and either just have coffee and a brownie or cookie or have a complete meal.

1  Thank Traveler4101112

Reviewed June 29, 2017

Sammy D may be a counter in a shopping mall but it is very much worth a visit. You will get a friendly welcome, help ordering and an outstanding sandwich or similar meal. Sandwiches have uncommon combinations of ingredients and are big enough to share.

Reviewed June 25, 2017 via mobile

Wow what a great lunch we had, Portobello and spinich pannini. Perfect lunch for outlet shopping. Friendly and clean. Professionally trained chef. Casual. Smoothies and coffee yum.

Reviewed June 21, 2017 via mobile

I found this place on Yelp and omg I am so happy i did. I have celiac so I am very cautious with where I eat. The service is awesome as they greet everyone with such friendliness. They make everything fresh you can customize your meal. The gluten free options are endless as everything they have can be made gluten free. My meal was sooooo good. I want to take this place back home. Wish I would have found this place sooner during my stay at lake George. I had an omelet with bacon, peppers and onions. Also a sausage on the side with gluten free toast.

Reviewed June 17, 2017 via mobile

Anything on the menu can be made gluten free! Variety of sandwiches, wraps and salads. They offer GF wraps and bread and their regular bread is homemade daily. My husband loved it. The sandwiches are generously stuffed and made to order. Fresh and delicious. It is located just inside the outlet mall.

1  Thank Rosox218