Review Highlights
A peaceful, relaxing area to unwind and become one with nature

This place has changed tremendously from the 1970's Lake George I once knew, but some of my hidden... read more

Reviewed October 25, 2022
johnluriejr
Brooksville, Florida
Lake George is the Best Vacation Spot

Lake George is such a beautiful lake! I love coming here every year with my family! The memories we... read more

Reviewed September 6, 2022
Carson B
Scottsdale, Arizona

2,211 results
All reviews beautiful area bolton landing six flags great escape canada street million dollar beach boat ride village lake vacation fireworks cruise adirondack boats lg shore mini
Selected filters
Reviewed October 15, 2019

I was here off season for leaf peeping. While the trees were not at peak, the views were still beautiful. I took a boat ride on the lake and thoroughly enjoyed the trip.

1  Thank Jcgnj
Reviewed October 12, 2019 via mobile

Gorgeous lake surrounded by mountains. More compact them Tahoe but just as beautiful. Lots of shops and hotels. Water is cold but great boating. Usually have lots activities. Music and weekend festivals in town. We were there for Octoberfest in a beautiful sunny Saturday.

1  Thank Sarsprdoc
Reviewed October 12, 2019 via mobile

The lake is stanning
Take a weekend of two nights it should be enough
Lots of parks and beach around and also easy trail to hike.
DON'T MISS THE SUNRISE!!

Reviewed October 9, 2019

We had such a wonderful road trip through the mountains and the Lake George area, taking in some wonderful colors. We quickly drove through this area on our return journey from New England states in 2018 (about the same time of year) and vowed to come back. Whether the serenity of the Adirondacks parks or trails or hanging out in the hub of The Village in Lake George, we had a super time. Good eats and shopping or just walking around, so much to see, so much fun. A two-hour boat cruise was amazing. We'll be back!

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed October 8, 2019

Omg me and my friends and family really love lake George we have been there at least 4 times and everything was great walking around having great time great food shopping and more