“We didn't eat but great coffee”
Review of Sticky Buns

Cuisines: American
Description: breakfast, pastries and coffee near Fort Henry
Description: breakfast, pastries and coffee near Fort Henry
Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend Greg and I walked down the strip and off to Beach St to this little place and loved the coffee! For a large and a small coffee both with a flavor shot we paid $7.50 and it was totally worth it. Self service for wicked good coffee made it even better to get exactly what you want!

Reviewed 12 September 2017

Each visit to Lake George, we stop in to get coffee and a sweet treat to enjoy by the water. Great coffee and lots of choices for sweet treats!

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

My 8.5 month pregnant wife and I and our 1.5 year old son went here for breakfast one morning while on vacation. The workers didn't crack a smile to a single customer the entire time we were there, rolled their eyes as we ordered, forgot a few of the items, and then were noticeably put out when we asked about the missing items. The hash browns were warmed in a styrofoam container and were cold, dry and not even edible even if they weren't heated in styrofoam. How is that an acceptable practice to serve food to any customer let alone a toddler and a pregnant woman? If you like rude servers and inedible food then this is your place.

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

Very nice place with great pastries! Service was friendly and fast even after the breakfast and lunch rush there was still plenty to choose from. Would go again!

Reviewed 12 July 2017

My husband and son went there for breakfast. The had sticky buns with nuts and some with sugared glaze. I believe they had 4 buns and 1 coffee for $18 or $19. I think that's high especially when they were still hungry. The buns also were nit very big for the price.