See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 7, 2018

Stayed here for two nights last week. All I was expecting was a clean room. We didn't get that. The carpeting was stained. There were hairs all over the shower. The bathroom looked like they tried to remodel it but it kinda fell short in that the flooring didn't even line up to the shower stall so there was a big gap there. The bed looked like it was made by a 5 year old. The two men at the front desk were the most unfriendly people I have ever met in the hospitality business. The second day we were in our rooms and the maid came by and asked us if we wanted more towels. I didn't realize that that was the extent of our room getting cleaned. We came back at night and the wet towels were still on the bathroom floor and the bed wasn't made. I've never encountered that in all the hotel stays I've had. The only thing I can't complain about is the continental breakfast because I am fine with cereal and English muffins. But there was no where to eat. For a big hotel one table that seats 4 and one table that seat 3 is just not enough! Even though they had signs that said no food was to leave the room, people did because who wants to eat breakfast standing up? The location was also good as it was right across and next to the outlets, if you like shopping. The free wifi was horrible. Nothing loaded on my devices so I was forced to use my data which put us over for the month with an added charge, My advice would be to stay somewhere else.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 7, 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for 3 days in August of last year. The reason I am doing this review now is that I tried many times to get in touch with Econo Lodge corporate headquarters to complain. I called, emailed and never got return calls or emails. We booked and were given a “non-smoking” room in the very back of the building. When we arrived and saw no other cars here, We should have left immediately. The room was paid for with no refunds. As we walked towards the room, cigarette butts everywhere. We opened the door to the room, there was a strong odor of bleach which permeated the room, so bad, we had to open the window. The screen was broken and pushed in, the sliding window was bent and broke off the tracks.
These pictures speak for themselves.
Cigarette butts outside of room which is supposed to be non-smoking.
Black mold in the bathroom, broken screens, spiders with a big nest.
Many holes in walls, directly above the bed, at the end of bed and each side of the bed. The day we left, I went into the office to complain, there was no one there, so we left.
Stay away ...

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I rode our motorcycles up to Lake George for an overnight stay. Two other couple were staying at this hotel so we decided to book a room. I’m glad it was only for one night. There are several different buildings so first we had to search to find our room. Once we found it we were hoping to lose it. The size of the room was decent. It had a little desk and chair, fridge, microwave and a sitting chair. However the carpet was very stained and gross. The bathroom looked like it had not been renovated since the 60’s. The mirror on the wall was all rusty and cruddy around the edges. The light had one light bulb in it although it had space for three. And the sink and countertop looked like it had been caulked by an 11 year old. I was kind of skeeving the place. I’m pretty sure that I’ll never stay here again.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Pitimom
Reviewed May 26, 2018

I'm staying at your lodge tonight with my wife as we're traveling through. Now, the room as long as it's cleaned with clean sheets, it will pass, as long as there's no hole in the bottom of the bath tub, it will pass, as long as there's no dirty underwear hanging on the bathroom door, it will pass, as long as there's no blood on the pillow case, it will pass.
These are only several of the things we encountered in our travels at various hotels throughout these US. If there's a bug in your room kill it, if the music is loud as them to turn it down, if there's swearing outside tell them to shut the F.... up. You're not at home, this is a hotel with hundreds of customers and at times people make mistakes, i wish I was perfect but no one is, speak kindly to them and you'll be amazed how cordial to you. See you tonight.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank BillA1445
Laura M, Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2018

Well, Mr. A, we'd love to know how we did?????

Reviewed March 5, 2018 via mobile

The only two good things about this motel is that it is right off the highway and it’s dir calypso across the street from the outlets if that is what you came for. I stayed for one night with my son on our way to Plattsburgh. The room was so ugly. Also the bkfast consists of bagels and muffins. You sit in the same room as the front desk. There are two tables to sit at so hopefully it does not get crowded. Not worth the price.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family