“An excellent show, and the food is delicious too.”

Lake George Dinner Theatre
Ranked #44 of 172 Restaurants in Lake George
Price range: US$55 - US$60
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Casual dining (choice of 4 entrees) and great theatre entertainment in a newly renovated and intimate (150 seat) theatre. The only professional dinner theatre from the Catskills to Canada in our 44th season of entertaining in the Adirondacks.
Reviewed October 20, 2017

I have been many times through the years, and last night was just as enjoyable. I sat with a very nice couple, right at the edge of the stage border, so you really felt a part of the action. I would have to say, their salmon entree is the nicest salmon you can get in this area, such a nice sauce and all the sides were great too, and nice cheesecake for dessert. The servers are attentive (the tip is included in the meal and theatre ticket). I used to bring my 2 sisters every summer as they both have summer birthdays, and at our age you don't need more "Things", so this trip made a good gift. The theatre is intimate, and often a bus will come. especially for the matinees.

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed September 13, 2017

We've been attending the dinner show for about 5 or 6 years. We always enjoy our meals and the show. Last year they started 2 shows a season. We attend both shows. In fact we have tickets for next week. The food is always good. Fresh baked rolls, Caesar Salad, Your choice of meal. Sliced Sirloin, Salmon, Chicken or Vegetarian meal selection. And always ends with cheesecake.

Date of visit: August 2017
1  Thank CJM1958
Reviewed September 13, 2017

The lake george dinner theater in the Holliday Inn is a treat we give ourselves every year. An addition to the event is you sit with 4 to 6 like minded strangers and find new friends

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed August 22, 2017

What a delightful way to spend an afternoon. This year we saw Last of the Red Hot Lovers. In September a different show will be presented. Prior to the show, which you can attend for lunch or dinner, you are served a delicious meal of your choice of beef, pasta, fish or ? Small, intimate room. The actors are right on the floor with you. If you are in Lake George, this is a must.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed August 4, 2016 via mobile

This was my second dinner theater experience and I can't speak highly enough about the entire production! The shows are held in the Holiday Inn and I wasn't sure what to expect about the quality of food or the setup for a theater show but I was blown away by both! The food is consistently tasty and includes delicious rolls, either garden or ceaser salad, choice of beef/chicken/fish entree and cheesecake for dessert! All of it was very yummy! Both shows I have seen were excellent, lots of laughs and heart. The actors are excellent and everyone clearly loves what they are doing and does it well. Highly recommended anytime you are in town!

Date of visit: August 2016