All reviews room was clean easy access village lake refrigerator
Reviewed September 27, 2016

I've stayed here at the MM in the past. The management has done a fine job of upgrading the rooms. The bed was semi-firm, much to my surprise and this time there were abundant bath towels. Rich is extremely busy, managing two properties at the same time. I would not hesitate to recommend this motel to anyone for a short stay.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed September 12, 2016

This was the cheapest place I could find in the village during Saratoga race season. It was clean, quiet and the staff was very friendly. The pool was nice. I was in a room with one queen bed and it was small. Bed was comfortable enough. Nice TV. Free wifi, no phone. Tiny fridge and microwave. Small shower stall. You could see daylight between the front door and door jam. Door handle was very loose but there was a dead bolt. I did feel safe, though. A low end place but I enjoyed it anyway. You can walk about 200 yards to a tiny and free beach. Water was shallow quite a way out. I talked to a few guests there and they visit a few times each summer with their kids and they seemed to enjoy it. I would definitely go back. If you are fussy about a room this may not be the place for you. Also, a weird parking situation but it is free and I just parked and walked everywhere for the weekend. They also have picnic tables and grills but I did not see anyone use them.

Room Tip: I was on the second floor which has the best access to the pool
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed September 8, 2016

Looking forward to out stay at the Montreal but upon checking in and walking up the delapidated wooden stairs and deck to our room we knew we were in trouble. The room has a musty smell nothing special for sure. THE BED worst mattress Ive ever slept on. We checked out after one night. Oh well we learned our lesson.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 3, 2016

The point of renting a room is too sleep. I am ok with the fact that there are no frills... Or a hairdryer. That is kind of expected with a 2 star room. I have done many places and this has to be the worst ever. The mattress on the bed is completely finished. The sheets are beige not white even the mattress protector is lumpy. If I could move to another hotel I would. I cannot understand that people actually like this place. Plus you hear everything. Never again!

Room Tip: There are no good rooms
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 1, 2016

The motel staff were very receptive to all my needs. Rooms were basic but contained microwave, TV, and refrigerator. Motel was located on the northern part of route 9 in the Lake George Business Area. Minimal walk from motel to Lake George. Great Italian restaurant across the street, Mario's, from the hotel. Short walk to the park in the center of Lake George. Free concerts every night during the summer months. Beautiful walkway along the Lake. The state park is located on the southern part of the business district. Beautiful views of the lake and picnic sites. Beautiful Pool at this facility.

Room Tip: Corner rooms near hotel office are quieter but noise was not a problem with our stay
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends