My decision to stay here was based on location. Unfortunately I didn't do more research on the facility before I booked...
When we arrived, my first clue should have been that ours was the only vehicle in the parking lot - during 4th of July week. The office had the appearance of a converted garage and was messy and unclean. The woman at the desk was pleasant and offered to meet us at our cabin with fresh towels.
On our way to our cabin we decided to drive to the lake and check out the "private beach". We came to a house with people working out in their yard and there was no place to go except through their property to access the lake.
We headed back to the cabin and met up with the woman from the office with the towels. She proceeded to show us around the cabin - kitchen, bath, bedrooms, etc. We were shown the TV which "had no remote control because it's a pretty old set". We needed to use the buttons/knobs on the front to change channels. There was no telephone in the room.
The odor of this place made my husband very ill almost immediately since he is highly allergic to mold. He remained outside. I checked out the kitchen - tiles taped to the wall. I checked out the bathroom - tiles taped to the wall. The sofa had a comforter covering it - under the comforter was pink vinyl! I sat in a chair to call the woman at the front desk (who had left) and let her know there was no way we could remain in a place where my husband would be ill. I fell through the chair! When I picked up the cushion I saw that the only thing holding the cushion in place was a bungee cord!
It just kept getting more and more depressing. Ultimately we ended up leaving and got most of our money back. The monitary sacrifice we made was worth it not to remain in such a terrible place.
Please don't waste your time or money on this place!!!