“Bravo!”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed July 17, 2016 via mobile

We stumbled upon this cafe for breakfast. We were greeted and served by Patricia, who is the friendliest waitress we've encoutered in our travels.

We sampled several breakfast dishes ranging from eggs and home fries to Nova Scotia lox, french toast, and buiscuits with gravy. The food was served in abundance and was delicious.

The overall experience was phenomenal and we would highly recommend it.

1  Thank KathyGabe

Reviewed July 7, 2016 via mobile

We ate breakfast here everyday because it was that good. My kids loved the French toast and pancakes with fresh sliced strawberries. I loved it for the gluten free options and the coffee. Very clean. The lady owner was always checking on everything to see if it was all "just right" and checking with customers to see if they were satisfied.

1  Thank tyns
Reviewed June 30, 2016

We've been visiting LG for many years and we find the food in the village to be mostly tourist traps with high prices and mediocre at best food. Someone mentioned this little place to us to try for breakfast. From the outside it appears that there is only seating outside on a small deck, but we were very surprised that there is actually a small dining room in the back, after you pass the case with delicious muffins, pastries, etc. We decided to give it a try. We were greeted immediately by a very friendly server. Our drinks arrived promptly. We all ordered. Everything was perfect. Delicious blueberry pancakes, eggs, French toast, Belgian waffles, etc. We all loved our breakfast and the prices were so reasonable compared to other places in the area. We wound up going back again and tried other things and consistently good. Different servers, and still all friendly and efficient. I highly recommend you give this place a try.

1  Thank NewJerseyBossFan
Reviewed June 29, 2016 via mobile

Great food, excellent service. One of a few restaurants open at 7am for breakfast. Very accommodating to children! We will be back.

1  Thank Matthew K
Reviewed June 26, 2016 via mobile

We ate breakfast two mornings in a row at this cafe when we were visiting Lake George for a soccer tournament. The first morning two of us had fabulous omelets with lots of fresh ingredients, one person had a fresh bagel sandwich and my other son got a waffle with Nutella. Everyone really enjoyed their meal and the staff was attentive and friendly. They were able to accommodate our request to get us in and out quickly due to a morning soccer game. After such a good experience we decided to return the next morning. The back dining room is clean but could use some more decor to create a better ambiance. The second day we sat outside on the deck and enjoyed it more. I would have ranked it a 5 except the coffee cups are too small and although you can get free refills it is much nicer to have a cup that hold more then four sips. I was also disappointed that the juice glass size of milk my son ordered cost $2.50. My son got two glasses and it seemed crazy to pay $5 for 10 ounces of milk. I wouldn't let that stop you from visiting because everything else was great!

1  Thank Jennifercsporty