All reviews front desk indoor pool breakfast room stay there again make your own waffles breakfast staff hot tub the hotel staff no elevator nice breakfast yogurt nice room clean hotel free breakfast beds were comfortable great escape bud
Reviewed October 4, 2016

This is our third stay at the Best Western Lake George. The hotel and Rooms are very nice, decent rate per night. The staff is very friendly and professional. It is in a good location only a few minutes away by car from the town of Lake George,

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
SamLuciano, General Manager at Best Western of Lake George, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2016

Dear Joanne K,
Thank you for sharing your experiences with other Trip Advisor Travelers. In regards to your comments on in your survey, I am glad you enjoyed your stay.
Our staff strives daily to deliver a product that exceeds our guests’ expectations. It is always nice to hear that their efforts are not only noticed, but appreciated.
We look forward to hosting you again.
Thank you for this feedback! It was our pleasure to serve you.

Reviewed October 4, 2016

I stayed here this past weekend and used a Groupon.

The front desk staff are friendly and the check-in process was swift.

The rooms are a little outdated (bathroom could be cleaner, kleenex wasn't stocked), but overall it was a decent night's sleep.

Didn't wake up for breakfast so I can't comment on that but I'll say that the beds are comfortable. The only downside are the thin walls. I could hear our neighbor's kids entire conversation. It was annoying but thankfully it wasn't all night.

Had it not been for the Groupon, I would not have stayed here. I almost always stay at Hiltons. For the price, can't complain much.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank WanderlustInNY

Dear DiehardNYYankeesFan,
Let me start by thanking you for commenting on our hotel, in regards to your recent visit. Your feedback is very much appreciated and we use this information to improve. Our goal is to create a great experience for each of our guests. We learn from every comment.
We are sorry that our guest rooms did not meet your expectations. It sounds like we fell short. The hotel is constantly going through renovations in one way or another, including public areas. I will bring the issues with your room to the attention of our Head Housekeeper and her staff.
In regards to the charge for parking on our property, we do this to deter non-guests from taking up too many parking spots.
It was a pleasure having you as our guest. We hope to see you again next time you are in the Lake George region. If we can be of assistance in the future, don't hesitate to contact us at 1-800-234-0267. Again, thank you for this useful feedback!

Reviewed October 3, 2016

The room was nice and the bed was great. But we stayed at this hotel to have the indoor pool and could not even get into as it was so COLD! When I told the front desk they said oh yes it is heated and told him to go feel the water it was NOT! What a big waste of time to pay the extra few dollars to have the pool and couldn't even use it.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends

Dear Custmevo,
We are sorry that we did not meet your expectations. It sounds like we fell short. I will certainly bring your comments regarding the indoor pool the attention maintenance staff.
It was a pleasure having you as our guest. We hope you’ll consider giving us another chance the next time you visit the Lake George Region.
Again, thank you for this useful feedback.

Reviewed October 3, 2016

The Staff at The Best Western of Lake George goes the extra mile to make your stay with them enjoyable. They LISTEN and RESPOND to everything you say, with the sole purpose of making you comfortable and content. To quote Arnold..."I'll be back!".

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends

Dear Vitadoc,
Let me start by thanking you for commenting on our hotel in regards to your recent visit. Your feedback is very much appreciated and we use this information to improve. Our goal is to create a great experience for each of our guests. I will pass your kind words along to Bud Halibej and his staff, at our Best Western Hotel.
It was a pleasure having you as our guest. We look forward to hosting you again. If we can be of assistance in the future, don't hesitate to contact us at 1800-234-0265. Again, thank you for this useful feedback!

Reviewed October 2, 2016

Staff is unbelievably friendly, knowledgeable of area and go out of their way to make sure your stay is a good one. The managers are great, especially Bud Halibej, who makes sure you are happy. The main building rooms could use upgrading (we stayed in the luxury suites), but staff makes up for it. I re-booked while there.

Room Tip: The luxury suites are very nice.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
SamLuciano, General Manager at Best Western of Lake George, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2016

Dear Billynbonnie,
Thank you for sharing your great experiences at our hotel with other Trip Advisor travelers. In regards to your comments, I would like to thank you for your kind words.
Our staff strives daily to deliver a product that exceeds our guests’ expectations. It is always nice to hear that our efforts are not only noticed, but appreciated.
It is our ultimate goal to make each and every patron a “Valued Return Guest
We look forward to hosting you again.
Thank you for this feedback! It was our pleasure to serve you.