Our family selected the Georgian for its closeness to everything. The motel is large and it has all the conveniences. Rooms are large and especially the bathroom that has a shower plus a pulsating bathtub. There is a small beach and a nice size pool. The restaurant on the the premises is large and the food is wonderful. We stayed in the room facing the pool but I would have liked the room facing the lake which has a better view of the lake. You can walk to town and restaurants are close also. I would definitely stay here again .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Georgian Lakeside Resort is located within walking distance of Lake George Village. The Georgian has 158 rooms & suites, a private beach, outdoor heated pool, The Cabana Bar, and Giovanna's On The Lake Restaurant, Dinner Theater, in-room coffee, fitness center, game room, free WiFi. Contrary to the listing of amenities on TA - we do not offer free breakfast. Wedding, Conference & Meeting facilities, AAA 3-Diamond Rated. Near all local attractions including whitewater rafting, The Great Escape, Lake Cruises and more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Georgian Lakeside Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Georgian Lakeside Hotel Lake George
- Georgian Hotel Lake George