The Georgian Lakeside Resort
Scotty's Lakeside Resort(Lake George)(Great Value!)
US$196
Heritage of Lake George Motel(Lake George)(Great Value!)
US$169
US$290
US$259
Hampton.com
US$160
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$198/night.

Econo Lodge Downtown(Lake George)(Great Value!)
US$150
US$194
US$187
US$127
Orbitz.com
Motel Montreal(Lake George)(Great Value!)
US$72
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$83/night.

Best Western of Lake George(Lake George)(Great Value!)
US$177
US$162
Cancelon
All reviewscabana barcourtyard roomthe penthousepool areaon site restaurantview of the lakejacuzzi tubsmall beachin seasonpaddle boatsmini fridgemoniqueshorelinevillagelakesidefireworksny
Reviewed October 24, 2017 via mobile

I got the deal from TripAdvisor. Was excited we got a better deal then all the other locations. The Lake was right behind us and it was a beautiful view. I am not one to complain during my meal or during my stay, I just simply don’t come back. The check-in was great! Definitely looked more like a Motel. Checking in was easy and fast. We didn’t get any menus for food so we had to google to see what was in our area, with the WI-FI that they had because we didn’t have too good of a reception and their WI-FI was horrible. Kept disconnecting. When we get in the room my bed looked like NO ONE changed those sheets. They were wrinkled and looked like the person before us made he bed and housekeeping kept it like that. Room was decent, the curtain set up though people can literally see inside my room because the blinds or curtain wouldn’t go all around the window. Then the soft warm blanket had so many stains. The fridge my husband had to turn it on and it froze our food. Iron worked, blow dryer worked, shower/tub was great! Nice bathroom, BUT there was a leak. We left the room to go eat came back and my husband stepped in a puddle of water in the bathroom. We were wondering where it was coming from and noticed it was from the fan. (It was NOT left on). Other then that. That’s about it. The cable and channels were great. The set-up was good. Very sad. Because we were very excited with what we saw online. But no where what we expected. Nice area! Like I said not one to complain about my stay I made the best out of it and I just simply never come back. Do I recommend this place, well Im sure other rooms were better and other people might of not had my problem. It just happened to be us. Unfortunately.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JJJE89
Georgian Lakesi... R, Guest Relations Manager at The Georgian Lakeside Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you for sharing your experience, and I am so sorry to learn that we failed to meet your expectations of quality service and accommodations. We wish we had the opportunity to move you to another room to make sure you were satisfied with your stay with us. I have addressed your concerns with our team and I assure you we are working diligently to ensure a similar situation does not occur again in the future.

Reviewed October 24, 2017

Rate was great, people we nice, room was huge and centrally located, but not clean and the phone rang randomly 3 times during the night to wake us up.
I think this place could have great potential, but it's needs a good cleaning.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Georgian Lakesi... R, Guest Relations Manager at The Georgian Lakeside Resort, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you for letting us know about the inconveniences that you encountered during your stay with us. We are sincerely sorry that we did not meet your expectations and we thank you for your comments and suggestions and they will help us to recognize our strengths and to improve upon our weaknesses and we thank you for bringing this matter to our attention.

Reviewed October 15, 2017

GF and I reserved a lakeside room with a jacuzzi tub. Top of the line room for this hotel. Seems as if they half built the room and went on to do something else. Only 1 hook in the bathroom to hang clothes or towels. Had to place robes, towels whatever on the toilet seat. Only one nightstand to share between 2 queen beds. I slept on the side without a nightstand and had to put phone, jewelery, etc on the floor. A big ugly lamp was there instead. Last, but not least, no full length mirror as typically found in hotel rooms. GF had a fit trying to look at herself in the small mirror over the make-uptable. The biggest plus was the friendly staff

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Georgian Lakesi... R, Guest Relations Manager at The Georgian Lakeside Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you for letting us know about the inconveniences that you encountered during your stay at our resort. Your comments and suggestions will help us to recognize our strengths and improve upon our weaknesses and we thank you for bringing this matter to our attention.

Reviewed October 15, 2017 via mobile

We are originally from the area and stayed at the Georgian a few nights when we came back to visit family. We were so impressed by the cleansliness, the view and the staff. 2 of my favorite things lay waiting outside our suite, the mountains and the Lake. The room had a very cozy feel, the bedding was fresh and plush. The flooring was a wood lamenent, which was a win. We didn't eat at the restaurant, but it was open. Housekeeping, front desk, and HR were friendly and accomodating. Thanks for a great stay!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Jessica M

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We appreciate the kind words and we look forward to having you stay with us again.

Reviewed October 3, 2017

We traveled to Lake George for a 5 day stay. We were so lucky to secure a room right on the lake, with beautiful yachts right in front of us. But we got to see the sunrise everyday!! We watched the mist on the lake turn into kids and families with canoes, boats, and of course the well known Minne Ha Ha, the steam paddle boat that travels up and down Lake George all day long!!! The Adirondacks were just beautiful!!!

Stayed: September 2017
Georgian Lakesi... R, Guest Relations Manager at The Georgian Lakeside Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your review. We are so lucky to have such a great location and glad you were able to enjoy the beautiful view. We look forward to having you stay with us again.