All reviews cabana bar courtyard room the penthouse pool area off season on site restaurant view of the lake walk into town small beach next year paddle boats mini fridge lake george area monique lakeside fireworks summer
Reviewed November 3, 2017 via mobile

Got a king room, was very spacious and comfortable. The bed was a bit lacking in comfort but not too bad. Also the brightness of the tv could have been turned up a bit more but other than that very nice. Would stay again.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Georgian Lakesi... R, Guest Relations Manager at The Georgian Lakeside Resort, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you for staying with us and for letting others know about your experience. We do hope to see you in the future.

Reviewed November 1, 2017

Overall, this was a great motel. Our room was one of the lakeside rooms with easy access to the private beach. For a room with a terrific view like this one, my husband and I found the price to be more than reasonable. The motel's location is also very convenient. It's a short, five-minute walk away from the village of Lake George and a 15-minute drive to Bolton Landing. The staff is friendly and very accommodating. If you are someone who's particular about hotel amenities, I would recommend bringing your own.

Room tip: Lakeside views are quieter
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Guest Relations,
Thank you for your review and so are so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and also enjoyed your view from one of our great lake view rooms. We look forward to you staying with us again.

Reviewed October 24, 2017 via mobile

I got the deal from TripAdvisor. Was excited we got a better deal then all the other locations. The Lake was right behind us and it was a beautiful view. I am not one to complain during my meal or during my stay, I just simply don’t come back. The check-in was great! Definitely looked more like a Motel. Checking in was easy and fast. We didn’t get any menus for food so we had to google to see what was in our area, with the WI-FI that they had because we didn’t have too good of a reception and their WI-FI was horrible. Kept disconnecting. When we get in the room my bed looked like NO ONE changed those sheets. They were wrinkled and looked like the person before us made he bed and housekeeping kept it like that. Room was decent, the curtain set up though people can literally see inside my room because the blinds or curtain wouldn’t go all around the window. Then the soft warm blanket had so many stains. The fridge my husband had to turn it on and it froze our food. Iron worked, blow dryer worked, shower/tub was great! Nice bathroom, BUT there was a leak. We left the room to go eat came back and my husband stepped in a puddle of water in the bathroom. We were wondering where it was coming from and noticed it was from the fan. (It was NOT left on). Other then that. That’s about it. The cable and channels were great. The set-up was good. Very sad. Because we were very excited with what we saw online. But no where what we expected. Nice area! Like I said not one to complain about my stay I made the best out of it and I just simply never come back. Do I recommend this place, well Im sure other rooms were better and other people might of not had my problem. It just happened to be us. Unfortunately.

1  Thank JJJE89
Georgian Lakesi... R, Guest Relations Manager at The Georgian Lakeside Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you for sharing your experience, and I am so sorry to learn that we failed to meet your expectations of quality service and accommodations. We wish we had the opportunity to move you to another room to make sure you were satisfied with your stay with us. I have addressed your concerns with our team and I assure you we are working diligently to ensure a similar situation does not occur again in the future.

Reviewed October 24, 2017

Rate was great, people we nice, room was huge and centrally located, but not clean and the phone rang randomly 3 times during the night to wake us up.
I think this place could have great potential, but it's needs a good cleaning.

Dear Guest,
Thank you for letting us know about the inconveniences that you encountered during your stay with us. We are sincerely sorry that we did not meet your expectations and we thank you for your comments and suggestions and they will help us to recognize our strengths and to improve upon our weaknesses and we thank you for bringing this matter to our attention.

Reviewed October 15, 2017

GF and I reserved a lakeside room with a jacuzzi tub. Top of the line room for this hotel. Seems as if they half built the room and went on to do something else. Only 1 hook in the bathroom to hang clothes or towels. Had to place robes, towels whatever on the toilet seat. Only one nightstand to share between 2 queen beds. I slept on the side without a nightstand and had to put phone, jewelery, etc on the floor. A big ugly lamp was there instead. Last, but not least, no full length mirror as typically found in hotel rooms. GF had a fit trying to look at herself in the small mirror over the make-uptable. The biggest plus was the friendly staff

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Georgian Lakesi... R, Guest Relations Manager at The Georgian Lakeside Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you for letting us know about the inconveniences that you encountered during your stay at our resort. Your comments and suggestions will help us to recognize our strengths and improve upon our weaknesses and we thank you for bringing this matter to our attention.