“Poor quality cakes”

Sugarush
Ranked #28 of 31 Restaurants in Curepipe
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 2, 2015 via mobile

Bought one oreo and chocolate cupcake and a cookie as an evening snack. Tried the cookie first, was quite disappointed, the cookie was stale.
As for the cupcake, there wasn't a hint of chocolate. Perhaps it was poor quality chocolate? Or simply food colouring? The texture was also not up to standard.
However while we were waiting to pay, we saw the staff preparing some coffees to be served and those looked quite delicious.
If we go there again, we might try only the coffees.

Reviewed September 20, 2014

And so after coming back home after my trip abroad, I noticed that a new shop opened in town. I stopped by this morning to find out that it was a cupcake shop. Why not with some coffee. So I checked the price... and the size of the cupcake... mmm doubtful... the cupcake is small and the price is equivalent to a much larger piece

Anyway I gave it a try. They made you pay a surplus for a take away box and no bag. I mean, I supposed to carry that transparent box with a Red Suede cupcake inside on the street?? Fortunately my handbag was big enough to put it!

When finally I ate it, it was not bad but I finished it too soon...!

1  Thank Melimiel