“Food is super tasty”
Review of Chinese Wok

Chinese Wok
Ranked #9 of 31 Restaurants in Curepipe
Reviewed January 10, 2018

Very good food, tasty and generous portion. My friend and myself shared one starter and one main meal but were full up after lunch.
Toilets were very clean

1  Thank Pratima B

Reviewed January 4, 2018 via mobile

There was a sexy chinese boy. Who deserve at least 100/10. Duh! ☺️

Reviewed December 30, 2017 via mobile

I was with my husband and my three children for lunch and when we order special fried rice (no prawns no pork sausages were in it) and for the special fried noodles ,they put the sausages in another plate.the sausages were uneatable and infect.we informed the waiter and he did'nt respond.when I went to pay i informed the cashier who is als the owner (lady) that I won't pay for the sausages ,she stated that I was frustrated to pay for the charges as I was complaining about the poor quality of food .She does not take corrective actions when she get critics instead she illtreat customer.This is the restaurant to avoid if you want a good quality chinese food.

3  Thank Luchmun I
Reviewed December 11, 2017

I would advise the owner/patron to visit his restaurant in disguise and have a first hand idea of what his clients get. The Hotel School offers training for undisciplined and uninterested waiters unable to smile....( there is no head waiter)... used to serve their regular clientele who knows what to order ( good most of the time.... occasionally certain dishes have the same " sauce base " risking to taste the same.
Excellent wine prices, very poor decor, honest prices.....Years ago one could see the brightness, cleanliness and attention ( particularly at the cash desk).

3  Thank Marcello G
Reviewed May 22, 2017 via mobile

Had a nice time with friends at the Chinese wok, nice restaurant in the heart of curepipe with authentic Chinese cuisine. The Peking duck is always a good choice. I would definitely recommend.