“Incredible!! Unique experience staying here”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Villa Lorizon

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

French first
German first
Any
Alexandra...
“Incredible!! Unique experience staying here”
Reviewed June 18, 2017 for a stay in February 2017

Villa Lorizon felt like a paradise on earth to us, we stayed here in February 2017. If you are searching for a unique, very quiet place, that is perfect to relax, look no further. There are 2 seperated houses located on a big property and a lovely garden. What I really loved is all the different seating areas in and around the house. You will definitely find a nice spot to read your book. The views are simply breathtaking, overlooking the hills and ocean. There’s plenty of options to go for a hike, starting from the house. Provided that you are fit enough, you can easily walk to the beach, where almost no one else is around.
The house itself is clean, and the kitchen very well equipped. There is a maid coming daily, she prepares delicious local dishes.
The kids loved the cozy ‚mezzanines‘ located in both houses, featuring a double bed, that would fit adults, too.
In the lower house is another 2 beds, with one of them being in the ‚mezzanine‘, a kitchen, a bathroom, table and seating area. It is lovely decorated and has a charming feel. We loved the big glass doors and windows, that always bring a refreshing breeze into the rooms.
The road to the house was well managable, with the most part of it being partly sealed and the end being a dirt road. Would recommend a 4x4 drive, but nothing scary.
Lorizon is a house with plenty of charm, unlike anything else, that we have seen! It is a truly unique experience staying here and we would love to come back!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
19 Jun 2017
“thank you for your review , it is very kind of you and we're happy that you enjoyed it- it was great to have you stay”
(only 1 thing we'd like to add for future guests, the 2 houses are rented as 1, even if you're only a couple , you won't have to share the property with anyone else!)
Nice Côte d'Azur (France)
Reviewed December 11, 2013 for a stay in December 2013

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
19 Dec 2016
We did extend the trail road to the bottom :)
Welcome back any time!
Livingstone - Zambia
Reviewed April 19, 2012 for a stay in April 2012

Hello
thank you very much for your kind review; just for information, a 4 x 4 is not needed anymore ...we build a track road .. but it still stay's authentic :)
Germany
Reviewed August 18, 2011 for a stay in February 2011

Your age range 35-44
19 Dec 2016
Vielen Dank, das freut uns sehr , auch nach sovieler Zeit dies wieder zu lesen!
germany
Reviewed August 1, 2011 for a stay in February 2011

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 25-34
19 Dec 2016
4 x 4 not needed anymore, we build a nice track road; We have gain a few neighbors too, not too near but not isolated either .. I think that Rodrigues is worth much more than only 4 nights (unless you are seeking action, disco ect). It is a paradise for kiters .. great to do snorkling, fishing in the lagoon or fabulous for big game fishing .. many beautiful things to do ... as you see, I love my Island ..
Crozon - FRANCE
Reviewed November 23, 2010 for a stay in October 2010

Your age range 55-64
23 Nov 2010
merci beaucoup; nous sommes enchantés que le pays et la villa vous ait plu, a une prochaine fois avec grand plaisir
bien cordialement
Dominique et Richard
Switzerland
Reviewed August 24, 2010 for a stay in May 2010

Liked best: Panoramic living room
Liked least: swimming pool too big on the terrasse
Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 45-54
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing