“Fun place with a great menu”
Review of Lisa G's

Lisa G's
Ranked #12 of 104 Restaurants in Lake Placid
Price range: US$8 - US$19
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 21 January 2012

So much to love about Lisa G's. It is where the locals go and there's a good reason why. The friendly service and eclectic menu are a start. There's a lively bar scene and the outdoor patio overlooks a small waterfall and in the summer it is absolutely beautiful.

Reviewed 16 January 2012

The food was amazing! It was done very quickly and very fresh and warm. Best service I ever had in a while, the waitress can every 5 min and asked if we needed anything. She was very nice. Now the desert was the best part. Even though I was full, I was astonished by the great taste of the desert. I ordered brownies with ice-cream, it was delicious. The brownies were freshly cooked. This is the best restraunt I have been in a while.

Reviewed 16 January 2012

I've had some negative experiences with some of the restaurants in Lake Placid but I was happy with Lisa G's. The food was decent and relatively inexpensive. There were some unique and appealing options for a pub!
The service was friendly and attentive and accomodating.
I'd definitely suggest arriving early for dinner on a Saturday. We arrived around 5:30 and got a great spot on the one comfy couch and comfy chairs. But by the time we finished our meal the place was packed and there were lots of people standing around.

Reviewed 3 January 2012

My family and I went to Lisa G's Christmas week of 2011. There are a lot of restaurants in Lake Placid but most are either too pricey, take themselves too seriously or are not great for small children. The food was very good for the adults, the kids menu hit the spot and the service was excellent. I'm looking forward to going back in summer and sitting on the patio next to the waterfall.

1  Thank Kakarrotos
Reviewed 9 December 2011

Excellent food, great menu selection and specialty cocktails.