“Delicious & reasonable ”

Davidson's Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 39 Restaurants in Lakewood
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: Diner, Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Independent Family run business for over 65 Years!! We are proud to have an amazing staff that serves amazing food to the best customers in the area!! Home of the Fish Fry but have everything from Burgers to Steaks! Come visit!
Reviewed May 7, 2018 via mobile

There were seven family members; that went to eat, as a birthday celebration! I had “small” broiled fish dinner, with vegetables, & homemade rice pudding! My nephew ordered the “famous fish fry!” He was SO cute!! His Mom had the seafood salad! She gat a free piece of pie, for her birthday! The children LOVE to look at all the stuffed fish in display!

Reviewed March 10, 2018 via mobile

Stopped in here on business and grabbed a fish fry with onion rings and coleslaw. The large portion at $11.49 was a decent size and worth the extra $1 versus small portion. Lots of choices on sides. The coleslaw was more on the tangy side versus sweet if you like the tang. Onion rings were standard diner fare nothing special but the homemade peanut butter pie topped with hot fudge and whip cream was amazing. Quite the bargain at $2.99 and just the right size after a large dinner.

Not a peanut butter fan ? they also have lemon meringue, coconut meringue, pumpkin, cherry, blueberry or pecan as an option. Worth every penny. Wish I lived in area to try other pies and seafood options but well worth the stop. Very fast service, friendly waitresses, and reasonably priced. Highly recommend.

Reviewed March 4, 2018

Folk's my son and I decided to try some home cooking and decided to go Davidson's a visit for dinner. I ordered the 3 piece chicken dinner and he ordered the steak dinner. The dinners tasted good and the staff were professional and friendly.

Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

Took the family on the recommendations here. I had the famous fish fry. The fish fry is a deep fried batter piece of fish. I’m not one who likes battered fish so I stripped the grease layer off and delved into the fish which was bland so I guess the batter is where the taste is. Fries and coleslaw were very good. My son had the western burger which he greatly enjoyed. The service was good and the place is set up for many people. All in all a respectable place and I will try here again.

Reviewed October 11, 2017

We stopped in for the fish fry and it was great. Crispy outside and moist, tender inside. Came with great cole slaw and fries. Service was great and the food came fast! We have had the fried chicken before and that was excellent. On tuesdays seniors get 10 percent off the bill!