“Consistent quality”

Add it.
Tim Hortons
Ranked #1 of 3 Bakeries in Lancaster
Reviewed 2 December 2014

It's convenient, which is always a plus. Limited menus lead to fresh food items. I've never has anything stale, unlike other chains. Because Tim Hortons are not out in the Mid-West, friends that visit every summer from Chicago, make a point of going there almost every day for coffee and a donut. This chain is a great Canadian import.

Reviewed 22 June 2014

Not sure how anyone can rank any chain restaurant so hi. I like Tim's as much as the next guy, but the message it sends to outsiders of the area is that we have no originality. Need to bring this score down so local places can be showcased.

Reviewed 5 April 2013

As long as we're not talking about the Tim's on Transit Rd. (down the street from Salvatore's and Tops), Tim's is always good. The one on Transit is terrible. They never get the orders at the window right. Even though it's in my neighborhood, I will drive further down, just to avoid having to return to get my order right!!

Reviewed 15 March 2013 via mobile

People there know me by name its a daily stop. Best coffee ever, my kids love the timbits . They need some different soups is the only complaint ..

Reviewed 26 February 2013

I do have to agree with the problem at the drive up window. No problem, when I walk in the store. Could it be, that to many employees gather to "talk" to each other. When I use other Tim Horton's, and use the drive up, window, my order is always correct. Perhaps management should check on the employees, more often.