“Great Pastry, Service and People”

Bella Napoli Italian Bakery
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Latham
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 10 April 2017

This place has been here for years and for good reason. It always seems to win awards. They have great cookies, pastries, pies, breads and subs! They have the best fudge fancies, cannoli, and Italian cookies. You have to check it out!!

Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

Longtime local favorite with unbeatable pastries, subs and take-out meals. In a pinch for an office breakfast club: colleagues will thank you for breakfast pizza. Call ahead to have slices cut in half and boxed for an easy pot-luck contribution. I'm a big fan of the tuna macro I salad, too.
Go to for quality cakes.

Reviewed 23 March 2017 via mobile

I often go in there for a roast beef sub. They cook the beef there, it's not packaged deli beef. It's awesome. Another favorite, is a Friday special, the chicken salad. It's to die for!!! The half subs cost around $8 (for another $1 you can have a regular size sub) the half subs are nearly the same size as a Subway footlong. You also get chips & a pickle. My son wanders to the donuts and deserts (boston cream & lemon are favorites). It's my favorite sub spot.

Reviewed 15 March 2017

If you want chocolate, this the cake for you. They sell little ones as well so you don't have to blow the whole week of your diet, just that day. Fresh bread and cookies everyday.

Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

After a particularly terrible dinner at a restaurant that my fiancé and I usually love to visit in Latham when visiting my sister who lives in the area, on a whim we pulled into Bella Dinapoli. So happy we did, although my hips won't lie after my indulgences! Amazing selection from cookies to cannolis. And it feels like it's a real home business from the people to the way they wrap your boxes. Yes it's a. It busy, but worth your time if you (like me) love desserts.

A MUST if you are in the area.

1  Thank April C