Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$66
Expedia.comUS$66
PricelineUS$66
eDreamsUS$66
FindHotelUS$66
TravelocityUS$66
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 7, 2020

The place was filthy from the carpets to the "reception cubicle". The room, billed as "king size" was so tiny if you opened the bathroom door it hit the bed which was covered with a bedspread older than my grandchildren. There were no other cars in the parking lot. No one was in the "office" when we got there. We demanded our money back but because the reservation was made through booking.com we had no recourse. The advice of those in the industry, book directly. I wouldn't send my worst enemy to this place!

Room tip: Stay Away From This Place!
Date of stay: January 2020
YogeP, Manager at Budget Inn Motel, responded to this reviewResponded January 12, 2020

Hello Grammydancer45,

Are you sure you stayed at our establishment? We do not have room in our establishment that matches the description of the room in your review.

Reviewed September 15, 2019

Renovated room although very small. It was clean with all new carpet, fridge, microwave, and TV. It was right off route 17 so easy access between excursions. Close to Shoprite, restaurants and the main street in Liberty. Very nice people who own the Inn. If you want takeout for lunch or dinner order from Paesano's. Some of the best Italian food I've had.
Only 15 minutes to Bethel Woods Museum and Woodstock festival site. About 20 minute easy drive to Resorts World Catskills. I would stay here again. The owners were very friendly and responsive to my request for extra towels and soap.

The location is a bit shady so I would suggest being careful if walking outside at night. No iron although when I asked they offered one for use. Apparently they are on order. Suggestions for owner: Better amenities such as larger soap and shampoo in small bottle instead of a tear packet. Instead of 2 big towels there should be 4. Better lighting in the stairway leading upstairs. Also there is no mechanism for the bath tub if you want to take a bath. I had to put a wash cloth over the drain.

Room tip: Ask for renovated room. Get extra towels ahead of time because you only get 2. Same with soap and shampoo
Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed May 1, 2019 via mobile

Stayed one night at Budget inn motel in Liberty!
It didn’t look much from the outside but the rooms were clean and had fridge/microwave and free WiFi.
Staff were very friendly and we would stay there again if heading that way

Date of stay: April 2019
1  Thank roberthT6607OE
Reviewed November 20, 2017

Yogi answers the phone, he seems to be on property all the time, we're an older couple and were perfectly happy with our one night stay.
We were helping friends move, so we were hot, tired, and just needed to crash for the night.
Yes, we could hear the people above us, (we were on the ground floor) but it was not enough that we couldn't sleep.
Super easy to find, right off the freeway, I have a tiny traveling coffee maker that I always pack which was great as the room does include a mini fridge/microwave, but no coffee. A tiny bar of soap and packets of shampoo/conditioner all in one are in the bathroom.
It doesn't have a hairdryer or dresser, but plenty of hanging space, it's clean enough (and yes, I always flip mattresses to check for bugs, even at the Four Seasons) and the wifi was good enough. The TV was fine, there was a power strip for all our essentials, but there wasn't an outlet in the bathroom.
When we told some restaurant owners in Livingston Manor that we were staying at the Budget Inn, they looked at us in horror, clearly they don't get out much.
Go ahead, book a room at the Budget Inn, but it's not the Four Seasons.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank greatamazingdeal
YogeP, General Manager at Budget Inn Motel, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2017

Thank you for staying with us. It help us to know - good and bad on what our guest is saying. In near future, we will be working on your comments. Once again, we appreciate your feedback.

Reviewed September 28, 2017 via mobile

When I pulled into the parking lot of this motel off Rt 17, it didn't look very promising. I was also concerned about my car being stolen. This was one of the cheapest motel I have ever been to. Everything was "budget". It was too worn out and a little scary. However, the place was clean and had basic amenities. I parked my car right outside my room door and everything went well. The room was listed as "non smoking" but it reeked of cigarettes. Shower was good.

Date of stay: September 2017