Knights Inn Syracuse/Liverpool
US$129
US$125
US$180
US$161
Fairfield Inn Syracuse Clay(Liverpool)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$101
US$93
US$110
US$89
US$93
BestWestern.com
Super 8 Liverpool/ Syracuse Area(Liverpool)(Great Value!)
US$59
US$47
TripAdvisor
All reviewscontinental breakfastroom was cleanbagelsmini muffinsfridge and microwaveworked greatbudget hotelcoffee tabledrug storefront desk ladygreat stopplenty of hot waterno frillsgreat pricenothing fancystay there againplace to sleep
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 November 2011

This motel was exactly what my girlfriends and I (come down from Canada to shop) were looking for. A great (low!) price for a comfortable, clean room, which included a small fridge and microwave. Staff was nice and helpful. Location was good: by the I-81 and the I-90, less than 10 minutes from Carousel Center. Will return.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 November 2011

We stayed for a night for a shopping weekend. I would highly recommend for a clean comfortable room. $66 a night, King size bed, lots of tv channels, sofa with coffee table, mini frig and micro. whats not to like. Would not hesitate to stay again. A R

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 November 2011

This motel was not what I had expected from all the good reviews. There was lots of dust in the bathroom fan and possibility of fuzzy stuff growing in fan. When we arrived the sinks, toilet and bathtub were sort of clean. However, the bathroom floor was full of hair. I started sneezing as soon as I arrived in the room and was stuffed up all night. There was a weird smell in the room. It was cheap, but you get what you pay for. Continental breakfast was ok...typical cereal, bagels, pastries, o.j. and coffee.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank S S
Reviewed 31 October 2011

This is clean comfortable place to stay but is more of a motel. We stay here when we go shopping in Syracuse and would rather spend our money on the shopping. There is nothing flashy about this place but if your looking for clean basic accomadation, this is it. The wireless internet is good and the cable has lots of channels including HBO. This is a family run place and the owners go the extra mile. Good value for the money.

Room Tip: Ask for coffee maker.
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 October 2011

My husband and I stayed at the Knights Inn on our way to Vermont. It was a very pleasant hotel stay, the room was clean and comfortable. The staff was very friendly also. There are no fancy amenities but we didn't expect any so we were not disappointed. I would recommend this hotel and definitely would stay here again if traveling this way in the future.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple