Holiday Inn Syracuse/Liverpool Airport Hotel
US$119
US$159
US$143
US$116
Knights Inn Syracuse/Liverpool(Liverpool)(Great Value!)
US$75
Fairfield Inn Syracuse Clay(Liverpool)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$109
US$93
Super 8 Liverpool/ Syracuse Area(Liverpool)(Great Value!)
US$67
US$50
Best Western The Inn At The Fairgrounds(Syracuse)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$90
All reviewsattended a conferencehotel restaurantdrug storepark and flyc unittaco belloff the highwaytwo double bedsshuttle serviceup to datean older hotelindoor poolchecking instate fairfree shuttleroom was largestaff was friendly
Reviewed September 15, 2011

Newly renovated, nicely appointed guest rooms, new lobby and lounge. Complimentary shuttle to the Carousel Mall and downtown Liverpool restaurants. Great customer service, clean rooms, great location. We love it there, and stay there every time we visit for a weekend of shopping at the mall and outlets. From the hotel, the outlets are about 35-40 minutes away. The restaurants in Liverpool are great - The Retreat and the new Limp Lizard. Overall, fun weekend with lots of shopping bags at the end!! We highly recommend this property for so many reasons.

Room Tip: Carousel Mall and close restaurants by complimentary shuttle service. Can't beat it.
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends
4  Thank bluenoser840
Reviewed September 14, 2011

I stayed here one night for a conference. The room was clean, however the bathrooms were small. Also, the beds were not very comfortable. The food we had at the conference was good. Also the location is right off the thruway. Perfect if this is just a stop along the way.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed September 12, 2011

We are priority club members with holiday inn and use it as our road trip stop location and have been thoroughly pleased with the experience and value for money we receive until this location. The hotel right from the door which had clearly been cleaned poorly with a dirty cloth sets a poor standard for holiday inn. The experience stays consistent with your first impression by having staff on recePtion that are not that interested in providing service and certainly do not feel the need to do it pleasantly, it is clearly an effort for them to assist. The room was smelly with the smell of bad air conditioning filter and as others have commented the smallest poorly laid out bathroom I have seen in north America. The free wireless apparently does not work outside of the lobby if you use an iPad however the explanation When I asked did not fully seem reasonable so maybe this is not the case however regardless being spoken to as though I was a difficult not too bright child may have influenced my understanding as I gave up the conversation. Still willing to give holiday inn another try but will research more before hand which previously I thought I did not need to do as I could rely on the standard. One strike holiday inn

• Stayed: September 2011
2  Thank radioeurope
Reviewed August 29, 2011

I stayed here as i was flying out from the airport.

1st we booked 3 beds as the other guest was late upon arrival at check in with us they decided to down grade our room to a twin room which we asked for a 3 bed room.

The night sleep was very well apart from the occasional tom foolery of the game of knock and run on our room.

We had breakfast at 4.00 AM there was very minimal choose of food to have.
The hotel is very standard and perfect if you are using for 1night only.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed July 20, 2011

While covering the 2011 Syracuse Nationals Car show I stayed at the Liverpool, NY Holiday Inn which served as the vehicle registration center for the event. Service was prompt courteous and professional. Location of property was very convenient to all points of compass. Very easy access to main routes and minutes away from the New York State Fairgrounds which was the location of the event. Rooms were impeccable. I would recommend this property and hope to return.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business