Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews stone cottage pond view cabin the river adirondack chairs the cottages thought of everything hiking trails main street fantastic experience outdoor patio we loved our stay place to stay hour hike corn hole sparkling clean continental breakfast comfortable bed
Selected filters
Reviewed May 26, 2020

My wife & I booked our stay at Antrim Streamside just a few short days prior to arrival. We have 2 service animals, and although pets are not permitted in The River House, Diane (owner) made things quick & easy to expedite their documents for approval. Given the circumstances of this current pandemic, together with living & working in Manhattan, we all really needed the escape!

Arrival was made exceptionally simple with the instructions in the welcome Email (sent promptly after booking), and after pulling thru the gates, we knew it was exactly what we were hoping it'd be. The grounds were well groomed, and navigating to our house (which sits privately on the far side of the river, connected by a surprisingly structurally sound walking bridge) was a breeze.

I work in commercial & residential development, in the toughest market on the planet, and my wife is an interior designer, and I can tell you we were both thoroughly impressed with the renovations (that must have been very recent). The River House was truly stunning, but the scenery is what puts it over the top.

I could honestly go on, and on, but take it from a tough person to please, this place really is a diamond in the rough. And, although part of me hopes it remains a secret, the other knows it shouldn't, so don't think, just book. lol

BTW, We had fun, but the dog's had more. lol.

Date of stay: May 2020
Reviewed February 18, 2020 via mobile

Antrim Streamside has become our favorite place to stay in the Catskills. We've had three stays in two of their properties -- the Stone Cottage and the Pond View Cabin. They were all wonderful experiences.

Set on the banks of the Willowemoc, Antrim Streamside is the premier location for escapes and events in the Catskills. The cabins offer complimentary continental breakfast featuring local products and coffee. The property has two ponds, an apple orchard, and 250 acres of woods filled with hiking trails and wildlife. We love the grounds and explore them every time.

The property is a short drive to a number of fantastic trails and waterfalls. We love Kaaterskill Falls Trails as well as the Little Pond & Touch Me Not Trails, in particular. But you will have dozens to choose from.

The property is also a short drive from Main Street Livingston Manor, where you have several fantastic spots to choose from. The Main Street Farm is our go-to for breakfast and lunch. The Kaatskeller is great for meatballs and pizza. There is a great Italian spot not too far away called Northern Farmhouse Pasta that I would recommend. We also love driving the 30 miles or so to Peekamoose Restaurant for dinner.

Beaver Lake Farm, owned by the folks at Antrim, is just lovely! From goats to cows to dogs, it's a wonderful way to spend a morning learning about sustainable farming. We love it there.

Overall, Antrim Streamside and their owner Diane are wonderful. We can't wait to be back.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 25, 2019

Two of us went up to Hudson Valley for a fall getaway and how lucky we were to find Antrim Streamside! We stayed in the River House...WOW! Amazingly beautiful fireplace, unbelievable kitchen, comfortable beds, wonderfully appointed, decorated with great taste. And THE VIEWS of the river made it feel like we were in our own little oasis. In addition, the entire property/grounds were incredibly maintained which made the experience feel very special.
Diane, the owner, was incredibly responsive and was ever available to meet us at her farm and our wonderful 1 hour hike over. Part of me didn’t want to write this review because we want to keep this special place a secret - but then I realized that wouldn’t be fair. Do not hesitate to book any cottage at Antrim Streamside, it will be a great experience...we can wait to return!
Sharon in NJ

Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed October 6, 2019

I cannot say enough great things about this property - it is a new owner of these precious cabins and she has made this property a really great place.

My husband (newly wedded) and I were celebrating not only my birthday, but also the signing of our marriage license - and we reached out to Diane (owner) so last minute. She was so accommodating - ensuring that we had a wonderful stay, helping pick the best cabin for our needs, and also surprising us with champagne bottle and flowers as a celebratory welcome!

We stayed in the Pines - and it has everything you need: nice and comfortable bed/bedding, modern and well working shower, all the necessities you need in the kitchenette and then the grounds are spectacular.

Overall, cannot recommend this highly enough - perfect, cosy getaway with a really welcoming owner. Thanks, Diane, for making our stay so special! Can't wait to come back for a longer time.

Date of stay: September 2019
1  Thank Stadukhina
Reviewed September 16, 2019

My family just spent the weekend at the River House at Antrim Streamside. You can't ask for a more picturesque or perfect location. I highly recommend to anyone looking for a weekend getaway. Ever day there were deer wandering the property and we even spotted a bald eagle.

Date of stay: September 2019