2,144 results
All reviewsnew yorksubway stationf linethe breakfast areabagelsfree breakfasttimes squareparking spotnever felt unsafebeds were very comfortablecentral parkthe hotel is cleanthe empire state buildingmanhattan viewjfk airporttwo blockslate at night
Reviewed August 5, 2018 via mobile

Ayman is a best Waiter.Service and cleanliness are very clean. He is very friend. Good Job!!! Breakfast is delicious.
The bed is very comfortable. New York is a good city. I will come back next time.thank you.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank 竣傑 莊
Best Western Pl... L, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2018

Dear Guest,

We appreciate your time and comment regarding your stay with us. Ayman , sends his appreciation and would like you to know that the staff at the hotel has a common goal. That is to make each guest stay, a Great one. From the warmth of our welcome, to the thoughtful choices at breakfast, to the ease of checking in and out, to the cleanliness and coziness of our rooms, to the assistance that we all are here to provide.

Thank you and we are looking forward on your next visit.

Our warmest regards,

Monika

Reviewed August 2, 2018 via mobile

This is a great hotel to stay with family. The breakfast (free) is the best part and the person Ayman was courteous while serving and his hospitality was wonderful. The attractions like Brooklyn Bridge, 9/11 memorial etc. were 30 minutes when we took a cab.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Mustafah S, General Manager at Best Western Plus Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2018

We love our complimentary breakfast as well! Our staff works hard to provide hot, fresh options for our guests, and keeping everything running smoothly during busy mornings. It is wonderful to hear you found or breakfast the best part of your stay. Thank you for choosing Best Western, we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed August 1, 2018

This was my third time staying at the Best Western Plaza Hotel in New York. I had a great experience with the attendants on my third stay at the hotel. They helped me a lot, were attentive and efficient. Especially Sade and Jackie from the concierge.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank André L

Thank you for continuing to stay with us! We are always so glad to have you. Our staff works hard to provide the best quality service to our guests and I am pleased to hear you experienced great service during your stay with us. We can’t wait till your next stay with us, until then, safe travels!

Reviewed August 1, 2018 via mobile

We arrived here on a Monday and left on a Wednesday. The breakfast was the best I’ve had with these type of chains. In New York this is definitely a great place to stay for price you get a lot of value. As a value investor and student of Warren Buffet, I would say Warren would be proud. Lastly I want to thank Mr. Ayman, he was always so kind and helpful during our breakfast. He made us feel welcomed.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

You’re always welcome at a Best Western! Thank you for staying with us during your trip to New York, and I am so glad you found us to be a great place to stay and a good value. We are so honored to receive your five-star review and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed August 1, 2018 via mobile

It was a surprise to stay at this hotel. We didn't expext too much because the price was one of the lowest in NYC area, but the quality in service and instalations is outstanding. Excellent service, the staff is very helpful, the rooms are really comfortable, one of the best things is the breakfast, it adds a plus to the whole experience, tasteful, with different food options and the dinning room was very clean. I declare it my home at NYC!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Mustafah S, General Manager at Best Western Plus Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am so happy to hear that you had such a wonderful experience while staying with us. We believe that little details make a big impression which is why we always make sure that everything is taken care of. From our complimentary breakfast to our comfortable beds we want you to feel like it’s home. We welcme you back at any time.