Stayed at this hotel for one night. Room was clean and comfortable, although beds were too soft for out taste. Our room was on the 7th floor and on Monday morning we did hear noise coming from the street, but it wasn't so bad. We were able to find street parking right in front of the hotel, with many more empty spots peppered throughout neighborhood. We were able to leave our car at the same spot the next day (Monday) while we spent the day in Manhattan. There are no parking regulations in the neighborhood other than Thursday and Friday street cleaning. I am going to assume than on those days it might be a bit difficult to find street parking. Walking distance to the subway station was just over 5 min. Very nice hotel and very convenient to subway station and for parking. We will stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you're here for business or pleasure, the Four Points by Sheraton Long Island City/Queensboro Bridge will be your home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Starwood, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Long Island City Queensboro Bridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Long Island City Queensboro Bridge Hotel
- 4 Points By Sheraton Long Island City Queensboro Bridge
- Four Points By Sheraton Long Island City Queensboro Bridge New York