All reviewsnew yorkqueens plazaconvenient locationexcellent staywould definitely stay here againfantastic hotelsubway stopsofa bedgreat alternativei highly recommend this hotelclean roomsmodern hoteleasy accessmanhattan viewtimes squarefront desk staffnyc area
Reviewed August 4, 2018

The staff was super nice, we were close to a subway, and the rooms were very clean. The beds were comfortable. And... The hotel is very sound proof. We are from the Midwest and I expected lower quality in a large city but I was wrong. This Hilton was as nice or nicer than other Hilton's I've stayed in. I would stay here again!!!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Tim G, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Long Island City Queensboro Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2018

Hi Susie S!

Thank you for this lovely 5 star review of our Hilton Garden Inn Long Island City! I am so happy to hear that we exceeded your expectations on cleanliness, service, accommodations and location. Have a fantastic summer and thank you for staying with us!

Best,
Tim Gerhold

Reviewed July 31, 2018 via mobile

Newly build hotel. Great for both leisure and business travelers. Everything is clean, fresh and new. On a busy junction, but peaceful and quiet inside. Not much of interest in the area, but good transport links to local area and Manhattan. I would have breakfast in the hotel, not a great eateries in the local area.

Stayed: July 2018
Reviewed July 25, 2018

Nice hotel and location. Easily accessible from subway. The rooms are good and staffs are good and knowledgeable. The overall quality of the hotel is very good and definitely would consider this as my primary stay for next trip

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Tim G, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Long Island City Queensboro Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2018

Hello majesticmalathy,

Thank you so much for this beautiful 5 star review of our Hilton Garden Inn Long Island City! We would be thrilled to welcome you back on your next trip- we love familiar faces. Thanks again and see you soon!
Best,
Tim

Reviewed July 23, 2018

Spent five days here and was quite comfortable (once I got use to the size of the room. Very comfortable bed and friendly helpful staff. The lobby smells amazing all the time! It's conveniently located at the bridge entrance for easy access to Brooklyn (my destination).

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed July 21, 2018

The A/C didn’t work and it took over an hour for them to move us to a different room. Then that room had a wet carpet. Since there was not another room of the same “category” we were forced to line the floor with towels. Yukkk! And the bar closed by 11pm!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Tim G, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Long Island City Queensboro Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2018

Hello Estevanico,

Thank you for sharing this feedback regarding your recent stay. I would like to speak with you further as the experience you described is not up to our standards. Please contact me at tim.gerhold@hilton.com so I can make this right.

Tim Gerhold