“Flight to the Big Apple”
Review of JetBlue

Reviewed February 10, 2020 via mobile

Newark is overlooked but I found it well organized and fit my itinerary. JetBlue has flights that get you in and out the same day without problems. Arrange a car through the JetBlue app and was able to get from plane to car fast and without long waits for a shuttle. The price was great too!

Date of travel: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (17,584)

Reviewed February 10, 2020

I just had to take a moment to commend the pilot for such a smooth and amazing flight.  I honestly didn't even realize we had touched down, his landing was so smooth.  I was bracing for the touch down and after waiting and waiting, I look out the window and see we are on the tarmac.  Truly exceptional and evident of the pilot's experience and skill.

My entire roundtrip flight was amazing, but the return flight, was noteworthy.  Will definitely fly JetBlue again.  The flight attendants were funny and pleasant and attitude free.  Customer service was great, with the exception of the gate attendant in SRQ prior to our departure who kept rambling about our boarding being delayed because the pilot found a problem with the plane and was having it checked out.  In my opinion, her continuous babbling truly created angst in a lot of us waiting to board who are anxious about flying.  A simple "we will be boarding shortly" would have sufficed rather than getting into the technical issues for which we had no control.  Just some food for thought.  I contemplated not boarding based soley on this gate attendant's concern-causing ramble, but then I prayed...and got on my flight for which I am grateful as our trip was amazing.

Date of travel: February 2020
Reviewed February 9, 2020 via mobile

JetBlue our of LaGuardia is a great option while the airport is under construction. Traffic in and out to the Marine Terminal is better than the main terminal. The only downside to JetBlue is they only run flights every three hours unlike the shuttles. There is only one restaurant in the terminal. The flight is nice though. Never have to wait for a gate to open like other airlines.

Reviewed February 9, 2020 via mobile

Good day! We had extremely bad experience flying from FLL to SJO 9 February 20, flight 39, 1:04 pm.
Being a white educated nice looking lady with a 3 year old kid, i never was treated like that racist way by latin flight attendant.
Here is the story: during the boarding process we asked nice Costa Rican passengers to keep the space upon our seats free - as we need to put a stroller, clothes, food etc for the baby. Guys was cool and with understanding remove their bags (they was seating much further) to allow us travel with comfort. Immediately “amazingly nice” latin lady (flight attendant) came and push the guys to put their staff back to our place - she was looking at us with all possible contempt and with a militant mood to protect all Latin World from white people (which is super funny for us as we are living in Costa Rica and in love with this country) As passengers was agreed, my husband removed their bag himself and put baby staff their. Same flight attendant (she immediately removes her name tag ) call the security to have a private talk to me. IMAGINE!!! Security lady was very polite, understand the situation (she has 3 kids btw) and put me back without any questions.

Then “amazingly nice” flight attendant without name tag was hiding from us all flight. We asked her colleague Rick if we can know the name of the lady (as she is without name tag and hiding) and guess what? .... he rejected to say.

As she really hurt my feelings, i did find her and ask where is her name tag and what is her name directly to her face: she said the tag was fell... hmmm interesting... she started actively search inside her bag (what a great luck that tag fell right inside the bag) and... tadatada ... her name is NANCY!!! RACIST NANCY will be the full name.

You should see her reaction after that - she run to the other cru members for urgent advise, in panic. So what you can be proud Jet Blue - your staff work as a team)))

I appreciate if you can contact other passengers who saw that “show» as witnesses and get rid of this toxic, rude and racist flight attendant without name (sorry, Nancy) from your company

Date of travel: February 2020
2  Thank DominicSila
Reviewed February 9, 2020

The departure was late due to late arrival of connecting plane. After quick, efficient turn-around and boarding, we arrived in Richmond early thanks to tailwind. Even earlier arrival on return flight. Their new system of booking flights truly discourages checking luggage. Their earlier system was great. For some reason, I couldn't get CNN on the return flight.

• Food and Beverage