Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$101
Hotels.comUS$94
FindHotelUS$94
Expedia.comUS$94
Trip.comUS$101
All reviews saratoga springs great hotel pool and hot tub free breakfast oatmeal great stay room was large definitely stay here again sarasota couch desk ny
Selected filters
Reviewed March 29, 2021

What a fabulous hotel. We stayed here for 3 night for my husband's B-Day getaway weekend with our little dog as they are a pet friendly hotel. When we checked in they gave us 2 glasses of champagne to celebrate my hubby's B-Day which was so sweet and just made our arrival perfect. The hotel was so clean and they were definitely following the Covid-19 guidelines. There were hand sanitizers all over the hotel, we felt safe.
The entire staff was extremely friendly. We highly recommend this hotel to our family and friends as the rooms are extremely comfortable, clean and located just minutes away from restaurants, stores and parks.

Reviewed March 25, 2021

Friendly Customer Service that will go out of their way to help you out. Overall our room was spacious enough for a family of three (Standard room) to run around in. I would highly recommend and I would love to come back once Covid 19 protocols are over.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Amanda Berrigan, Owner at Hyatt Place Saratoga / Malta, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We are very fortunate to have "suite-style" rooms which gives our guests a little more room to relax.

We look forward to accommodating you in the future!

Reviewed March 18, 2021

Excellent hotel, quick in and out and all of the amenities that I look forward to. I was greeted in a very friendly manner and the checkin and checkout were flawless. I make it a point to stay in this hotel everytime i travel through the area

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Awesome news! Thank you for staying with us. We truly enjoy taking care of our repeat customers and I love to hear that our staff continues to provide you with great service!

Be well!

Reviewed February 22, 2021

I arrived with my own clorox wipes to disinfect the room when I first got there. After wiping down every surface I found not one bit of dust or anything on my wipes. Blew me away. A++ cleaning staff!!

Date of stay: February 2021
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Laura Hill, General Manager at Hyatt Place Saratoga / Malta, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2021

So glad to hear!! We take our cleaning very serious at the Hyatt Place. We hope to see you again!

Reviewed February 2, 2021

My wife and I stayed here as a place to stay for the night on a trip up to Vermont. The hotel was exceptionally clean from the lobby, elevators, room and bathroom. I was genuinely impressed with both the friendly professional staff and the consistent service across check-in and checkout the following morning. We will stay here again. It always impresses me that some of your best hotels and staff are at Hyatt Places. We look forward to returning.

Date of stay: January 2021
2  Thank J C
Amanda Berrigan, Owner at Hyatt Place Saratoga / Malta, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2021

What a beautiful review to read. We truly appreciate your comments and thank you for noticing the effort of the staff! We look forward to accommodating you in the near future.

Be well!