Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
joe t
United States

Fairfield Inn Malta NY

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Jun 30, 2021
Just stayed at Fairfield Malta Ny for 3 nights. The hotel was clean and room was nice. Stayed in a studio suite the room was fine. The best thing about the hotel was the staff. Everyone working there was friendly and easy to deal with excellent customer service.
Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Responded Jul 4, 2021
Dear jjjoep,

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us and share your feedback about your recent experience at The Fairfield Inn by Marriott Saratoga-Malta. I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your overall stay experience. I'm glad you found the room to your satisfaction. I am delighted to hear you found our team provided you an excellent experience. It's our absolute pleasure to serve you. I will definitely be sharing your wonderful feedback with the rest of the team. I just want to let you know that feedback like yours works wonders at encouraging our team "to keep doing what they do best" which is serving you! We look forward to hosting you again the next time your travels bring you back to Malta!

Thank You Again and Have a Great Day!

631-782-9512
    Fully refundable
    No prepayment needed
    8.5 km from Fairfield Inn & Suites Saratoga Malta
    View more hotels in Malta
    All reviews saratoga springs front desk room was clean great hotel complimentary breakfast hot tub king suite easy access indoor pool property microwave inns carpeting bedding ny
    Selected filters
    Reviewed April 1, 2021

I tested positive for Covid-19 and my husband had to stay there as he could not be exposed to me due to a health condition. We booked a room for 5 nights, I guaranteed his late arrival with a debit card, explaining he'd pay with his credit card upon arrival. I checked our bank account and they had charged both my debit card and his credit card for the room. In other words, they double charged us. I called the desk and the general manager said I'd have dispute the charge with my bank and they'd issue a credit within 10days - are you kidding me? Even my bank said they had never heard of such customer service. Trust me, when you are sick with the virus, the last thing you need to do is fight over getting double charged. Then, my husband was there for 5 nights and not once did they clean the room. They said it's because of Covid. My husband was not even given clean towels, he had to ask for them twice. This hotel is a disgrace and never would I recommend it to anyone. They charge top dollar and provide nothing.

Date of stay: March 2021
    Patrick Wheeler, Guest Services / Front Office at Fairfield Inn & Suites Saratoga Malta, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2021

Dear Laura C,

Thank you for providing your feedback. I would like to offer my sincerest apologies. I am so sorry you are sick with Covid and have to handle this type of situation. I can absolutely understand how frustrating this can be. This type of situation is a very rare occurrence. We have a very strict credit card policy which prevents issues like this from arising.

I would like to take a moment to explain what happened. When the front desk agent slid your husband's credit card the machine malfunctioned and did not save his information. The agent did not realize this and so the system automatically authorized your credit card. The next day your husband realized this, came to the desk to get the issue resolved, and this is when his credit card was authorized.

Normally it takes 5-7 business days for the hold to come off your account but to expedite the process; you can call the bank and dispute the hold. We did in fact get your hold released this way within a few days. I think it is very important I clear the air here. We do not believe nor tolerate double charging our guests.

I would like to sincerely apologize that your husband did not have his room cleaned throughout his stay. He was in fact informed that if he wanted service he was more than welcome to let us know and we would absolutely accommodate him. Covid-19 regulations have drastically reduced our ability to offer services that used to come automatically with a hotel stay. For this I sincerely apologize.

Please note I have also spoken with the housekeeper in question and used your feedback as a learning opportunity. Our guests should never have to ask twice for things. That's inexcusable.

Again my sincerest apologies you had to deal with all this. We here at the Fairfield in Malta feel absolutely terrible this experience has caused you so much stress. For this reason your husband's last night with us was on the house.

Please let us know if there is anything more we can do for you and your family to make this up to you. We wish you nothing but happiness and good health and we hope you have a very speedy recovery

Warm Regards,
    patrick.wheeler@fairfield-saratoga.com
    (518)-(899)-(6900)

Reviewed December 18, 2020 via mobile

Always a great experience. The hotel is consistently clean. The staff is always professional. The breakfast is well stocked and plentiful. Especially while dealing with Covid.Rosie and Bella at the front desk are great employees.

Date of stay: December 2020
    Trip type: Travelled solo
    Patrick Wheeler, Guest Services / Front Office at Fairfield Inn & Suites Saratoga Malta, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2020

Dear R6111Gljohnl,

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with such a lovely review. I am so
    delighted to hear that your stay at Fairfield Inn & Suites Saratoga-Malta was nothing less than
    perfect! The hotel staff works hard to ensure that every aspect of your stay exceeds the guest's
    expectation. The goal is to create that "home away from home" for you and it is great to know
    that they were successful in achieving that goal during your stay. I will definitely be sharing your
    review with the hotel staff. Bella & Rosie are truly an asset to our organization. I will also be sure to recognize and reward them both for outstanding service.

Warm Regards,
    518-899-6900

Reviewed October 29, 2020

We can usually guarantee a decent stay at Fairfields so we tend to look for them in the areas we travel. Good rates, clean, breakfast included which is a "must". The Malta unit provided a "Grab and Run" breakfast rather than their usual spread because of Covid, but it was very good.

Date of stay: October 2020
    Patrick Wheeler, Guest Services / Front Office at Fairfield Inn & Suites Saratoga Malta, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2020

Dear 774vb,

Thank you so much for taking your time to provide us with your positive feedback. Due to the circumstances of the Coronavirus Crisis our staff are working twice as hard to ensure we meet all the standards set forth by the CDC, Marriott International, & our local health department. Reviews like this revitalize our staff and re-confirm all of their hard work.

Thank you again and have a wonderful day!

Reviewed October 9, 2020

Mini tornado swept through the area. We live near here. No power for 3 days. I checked the Marriott app, and this location was available for a very reasonable rate. We spent 2 nights here and everything was great. All the COVID precautions were in place. Room was immaculate. Personnel were warm and welcoming. Breakfast was plentiful for a "grab and go" set up. If I had travelers coming to visit me, I would insist that they stay here.

Date of stay: October 2020
    Patrick Wheeler, Guest Services / Front Office at Fairfield Inn & Suites Saratoga Malta, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2020

Dear John I,
    On behalf of the entire hotel team, we want to thank you for sharing your most memorable experiences with us during your recent stay at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Saratoga Malta.
    Please note your feedback has been shared with the hotel team as a critical way of understanding how we can continue to deliver great experiences. Once again, we appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback. We also recognize these are unusual times and we thank you for choosing to stay with us.

Reviewed October 2, 2020 via mobile

Visiting family and spent a long holiday weekend. Hotel was very clean. Very friendly staff especially Rosie at the front desk.

Adhering to all COVID-19 protocols. No daily housekeeping but if you need additional towels and such just call down to front desk.

Free breakfast is grab and go and our room had a microwave so we could warm a few things up if needed.

Close to some restaurants including Panera, Jersey Mikes and Recovery sports grill.

Would stay here again.

Date of stay: September 2020
    Trip type: Travelled with family
    1  Thank KFlaxJardine
    Patrick Wheeler, Guest Services / Front Office at Fairfield Inn & Suites Saratoga Malta, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2020

Dear KFlaxJardine,

Wow! Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with your feedback from your stay at Fairfield Inn & Suites Malta-Saratoga. It is always such a delight to be able to share such positive feedback with our hotel staff. Our goal at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Saratoga-Malta is to exceed all guests' expectations and clearly we were able to do that for you,