“Lovely Irish bar atmosphere”
Review of Connolly Station

Cuisines: American, Irish
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 12 December 2015

Great shepherd's pie, great pot pie. Always the place we go to just unwind. Not the best margaritas, though. Don't know why

Reviewed 7 December 2015

I love the food at this place, and the staff and service are second to none. They make a great Sheppard Pie. The only drawback are the local patrons who are very obnoxious and rude and inconsiderate of others .

Reviewed 20 November 2015 via mobile

An Irish pub that's comfortable with delicious food. I admit, I've had only the fish and chips every time I've gone, for years. The fish is the best I've ever had and a friend who has had fish and chips in England and Ireland said "it's the real deal." For the first time, I had dessert there and to dum it up, "amazibg!!" Truffles are about the size of a baseball. They're a chocolate shell wrapped around ice cream or sorbet. I tasted my friend's Espresso Truffle and was fantastic. I had a "dream dessert"...a Raspberry Truffle. Usually sorbet offers a light somewhat pale flavor. The raspberry flavor is incredible!!! (And a deal at $5.). I'd go just for dessert... But actually, I'm going back for the fish and mashed potatoes (I'm not a chips/fries person), less than two wks after being there. Mmmm.

Reviewed 17 November 2015

. We alway eat at Connolly's when we are going to the movies in Malvern. The food is very good at Connolly Stations, however it is an old fashioned restaurant with no ambiance. Their booths are small and uncomfortable. My wife loves their chicken pot pie and I usually have a hamburger. Salads are small and not worth the money. Plenty of parking and Very Fair Prices.

Reviewed 2 September 2015

Connolly Station continues to surprise. We had uncommonly delicious naches as a starter, something you wouldn't expect from an Irish pub. My wife's salmon was delicious, as was my shell stak. Service was professional and friendly.