“Best Grilled Shrimp EVER!”
Review of Nemea Greek Tavern - CLOSED

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 11, 2012

I was here last year and it was good, but big changes! My dip appetizers were very tasty with warm pita bread. The Greek salad had great feta cheese and yummy tomatoes. My entree of grilled shrimp was perfectly seasoned and cooked! Our table also ordered 2 types of grilled fish which was delicious, the thick greek yogurt with honey and nuts was the perfect finish. My new favorite restaurant, the service was excellent, the Greek wine even better, who knew?

1  Thank newyorkjenjen

Reviewed October 27, 2012

Here's another neighborhood restaurant that is reliable and tasty. And, easy to get into. And, always a warm welcome. Our meals have ranged from good, to very good.

Reviewed October 6, 2012

The food here unfortunately can be very inconsistent. When its good, its good. When its bad, its bad. We usually order the gyros.

Reviewed September 25, 2012

When this restaurant had just opened I took my children here for dinner. I love Greek food and so does my Daughter. We ordered a couple of appetizers and a couple of entrees and everything was absolutely delicious. The dishes were all prepared quickly, the service was very good, in fact I think our server was in fact the owner maybe because He helped my Son into his high chair and then said to me, " I def. need to order some crayons and coloring pages, I will def. do that right away" and I didn't even ask him for it. The spanikopita was outstanding, my lamb gyro was excellent, the homemade Tzatziki sauce was great and the thin stringy fries were great. we did not really care for the souvlaki but that's ok everything else was very good.

Reviewed July 12, 2012

Every meal I've had here (perhaps 4 or 5), is delicious. The fish and seafood are great, and they make terrific drinks if you prefer mixed drinks to wine. Their wine recommendations usually quite good. The staff is extremely warm, which really makes the experience. Nice bar. Comfortable seating and good ambiance.