“Good food,good prices but boring”
Review of Eats Social House

Price range: US$10 - US$30
Description: Full service American bar and kitchen
Description: Full service American bar and kitchen
Reviewed March 31, 2017

Went there on a Friday night for happy hour. I thought there would be music but they said it is every other Friday night, so I was a litlle disappointed. We sat at the bar and ordered mixed drinks and appetizers. The drinks were definitely watered down but they were half price so I didn't complain. The food was very good and the tapas portions were very nice. The place was just lacking in ambiance. People would come in and sit at the bar have a drink and tapas and leave. There was just nothing to keep you there.

Reviewed February 17, 2016

My first visit to EATS Social House, this past Friday certainly did not disappoint!
I went for the happy hour which included 1/2 price drinks and tapas.
All I can say is that the food is excellent - the tapas are actually the size of an entree in most restaurants. I had the steak flatbreads, chicken tacos, bavarian pretzels, and bruscetta. The drinks are outstanding - try the Volcano - 1/2 price at $4.50 - can't be beat.

Restaurant staff is very attentive - they even brought us a complementary piece of red velvet cake for dessert.

The restaurant is very attractive. I can't figure out why it is so empty other than it being located in a not so great location.

This is a great find in Massapequa and well worth the trip there even if you are not a local.

Reviewed April 10, 2015 via mobile

The chef here is phenomenal. Food is outstanding. Service excellent. Little unknown, very underrated place.

Reviewed March 29, 2015

I visited this restaurant for the first time on a Saturday night. It was pretty empty with only a few tables occupied. I'm not sure why. The food is good, ambiance is nice and the staff & owner are delightful. The only thing I can figure is they don't advertise and they are off the beaten path so most people don't know they exist. I have never seen anything advertised for them and have only heard of them through one friend. If they got the word out, it would be packed. The portions are huge, so expect to take home leftovers for a whole other meal. The only complaint I would have is the music is very loud. If the restaurant was full, it wouldn't have seemed too loud. But since it was empty, it was very hard to hear what the people at my table were saying.