“Good food with a view.”
Review of Amici's

Amici's
Ranked #6 of 41 Restaurants in Massena
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed January 22, 2018

This was far from the first visit here. This restaurant just gets better. Now with the back area overlooking the old Grass River dam winterized with floor to ceiling windows, the ambience is terrific. The food remains very good with hearty Italian fare or lighter broiled perch or haddock and a salad and vegetable.

Reviewed August 16, 2017

The food is excellent and the staff is so very helpful. this is a comfortable place to take a date or to take your family

Review collected in partnership with HP Windows 10
Reviewed August 10, 2017

I've been wanting to try Amici's for a while and wasn't disappointed. We both ordered the Melanzane al Italiana, with side orders of pasta. This dish is an amazing combination of eggplant, garlic, spinach, prosciutto, mozzarella, provolone, pecorino romano…and your choice of marinara or alia olia sauce. Pretty much anything with prosciutto calls my name. :) We both decided to get one of each sauce on the side to try them. The marinara was excellent, as was the alia olia - the fresh herbs were great! It came with a huge side of pasta and marinara. We also managed to reconnect with the owner, Mary, who came in right as we were finishing up. Great conversation, good friends, and an excellent meal. I'd highly recommend checking this place out!!

Reviewed February 14, 2017

Dropped in w/o a reservation on one of the known restaurant busy nights and we were happily welcomed in. Even though the tables were full, Chad took care of us at the bar until a table freed up. Food was great, service was great and we felt like our business was appreciated.

Reviewed November 27, 2016

The restaurant has recently modified their menu, it's still a work in progress. I was sad to see that one of my favorite dishes was removed but I mentioned it to the waitress and the cook was happy to make it for me. When I thanked the owner she said they would review it and today told me it was added back! Can't get better service than that anywhere else!