“Lobsters on Love Lane”

Ranked #1 of 32 Restaurants in Mattituck
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Open 7 Days for Breakfast & Lunch Dinner Service Friday - Monday Nights Seasonal Outdoor Seating. Fall & Winter: Monday Night Burger Night $15 Special
Reviewed 7 August 2017

Family meal including three generations at Love Lane Kitchen offered a nice variety of offerings on the menu and specials. My wife and went with the some what traditional lobster but with a twist- Quesadilla special. The children had a great oversized grilled cheese and the other adults had nice fresh salads. The service was quite attentive. The restaurant was full but the food came quickly. It is definitely family style and the seating was close and no conversation was private.

There are newer reviews for Love Lane Kitchen

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

I came here few months ago and loved the place. Tonight was more like a diner.. It was way too noisy, I could barely listen my boyfriend talking. The food was great as last time, I suggest the duck, awesome.
I also asked for an aperol spritz...it was not made the way it is supposed, sorry for that.
Overall the place is good, maybe we were not lucky

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

I was truly excited to have the time in my schedule to allow for a lunch visit. Placed my name on a waitlist for indoor seating. After a 30minute wait (estimated 25 minute) was offered a seat outdoors. My mom was with me and it was a bit chilly for her. 5 of us were squeezed into an outdoor 4top vs being squeezed into an indoor 4top. The entire experience felt - rushed. Any ask was confronted with an obstacle and never fulfilled - to me this was my first and last visit. Too many amazing places to visit on the North Fork. I would even prefer the deli/ supermarket next door over this place. They are so wonderful and so accommodating.

Reviewed 27 July 2017

We were looking for a place for lunch and some locals recommended Love Lane Kitchen. Great farm to table restaurant, wonderful food, and friendly service. Before or after your meal take time to visit the market and other shops in this area.

Reviewed 22 July 2017

This is a small place for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Real nice people make the experience good. The menu for dinner is too quirky for me so I had their fabulous chicken soup followed by a fresh burger that was over done. I asked for medium rare but got medium well as did two other guests with me. Two members of my party had a salad and lobster roll. Everyone who had a salad loved it. The ones who had the lobster rolls were very happy. If you like the menu I absolutely recommend this place. If you order a burger make it very clear how you want it cooked.