“Great local place”

Ranked #2 of 35 Restaurants in Mattituck
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Open 7 Days for Breakfast & Lunch Dinner Service Thursday - Monday Seasonal Outdoor Seating. Pets Allowed on Outdoor Patio. Childrens Menu Full Bar
Reviewed July 1, 2018

We have been to this place several times in the past and have never been disappointed. Place is usually pretty busy and we didn't have to wait long for a table. Food is always good and well prepared. Place is a little tight with seating but never bothers us once the food arrives. We had the Baja Fish tacos which were tasty and the steak frites. Steak was cooked just right. They usually have specials which vary from season to season and most of the time I get one of the specials.Highly recommend this place.

Reviewed June 27, 2018 via mobile

My family eats a plant based diet. We were vacationing with extended family that eat a lot of processed foods. My husband and teenager went to check out the shops on Love Lane and were thrilled to find this place!
We sat outside. The service was super friendly and just the right amount of attentiveness!
I was able to get a delicious vegan dish. My daughter had a Cuban sandwich.
Highly recommend. The menu had choices for all.

Reviewed June 8, 2018

My family and I stopped here and had a delicious breakfast. We ordered 2 eggs & bacon, an omelet, and a breakfast sandwich. Everything was cooked great. And the service was very good. I would recommend this place for breakfast!

Reviewed June 2, 2018 via mobile

Went in for a quick breakfast & loved the breakfast bowl with potatoes, avocado, homemade salsa & poached eggs.

Reviewed April 30, 2018

A little busy when we first got there. We sat at the bar to wait for a table but ended up staying there and eating...food was amazing! Mimosas even better!