1,050 results
All reviews the executive lounge long island indoor pool nice hotel lobby bar front desk staff new york huntington kathy conference lie
Reviewed November 1, 2017 via mobile

After patiently enduring two day storm-induced power outage with no room lights and no hot water, I was awakened on third night at 4am to 80 degree heat and no air conditioning. Windows can’t be opened. No one answered my calls for help so I had to get dressed and go to the lobby to request another room. Attendant argued that the building heat was turned off yet it was blasting in the room. The new room did not have a working tv. When I called to ask for another room, same night clerk refused and offered a technician to service the tv. Returned to lobby to ask again for another room and was refused. Was refused refund also.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
3  Thank JAN L
Gus M, General Manager at Hilton Long Island/Huntington, responded to this reviewResponded November 3, 2017

Thank you so much for staying at the Hilton Long Island and for sharing your experience with us. Your satisfaction is very important to us and I'm truly sorry that we did not meet your expectations.

Please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience experience .

Your comments have been communicated to our maintenance team to ensure this is corrected and does not happen to any of your future stays.
This is correct that we had a power outage for our Hotel, "Act of God" My team did everything possible to ensure the safety of our guests.
Please reach back to me, so I can review your concerns that took place during your stay.

Thank you again; we look forward to welcoming you in the near future.

Reviewed October 29, 2017

Stayed at this hotel for the first time for a routine visit to our organization's Long Island office. Convenient location close to LIE and Northern State. Right on major north/south artery (Route 110). Ample parking. Very nice lobby and pool area. Adequate fitness center. Hallways showed a bit of wear, but room for great. Food from room service was good.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Gus M, General Manager at Hilton Long Island/Huntington, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2017

Thank you so much for sharing your experience at the Hilton Long Island.

We are very happy to hear that we meet your expectations during your recent visit to our property. With a mission to provide superior customer service, we take pride in serving your needs and we are pleased to know that our team was able to provide that during your stay.

Thank you for staying at the Hilton Long Island; we look forward to welcoming you in the near future.

Reviewed October 29, 2017

the Hilton is predictable and always what you expect good price for good service although the fitness center was not up to par but I was there to work not work out. there was a convention and the staff handled it very well but the parking was tight

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Reviewed October 28, 2017

VERY friendly staff in all departments. Clean rooms efficiently designed to get work done. Free WiFi. Great food and in the restaurant. Beautiful building located near major highways but just far enough away to be quiet. Good place to hold conferences with plenty of meeting space. I arrived early (before my suite could be expected to be ready), and yet they apologized and I was asked for a cell number to be texted when my room was ready. Hardly got out to the parking lot when I was texted to come back. Beautiful pool.

Stayed: October 2017

Reviewed October 26, 2017

This is a great property, clean up to date rooms, friendly staff, and breakfast was excellent. Very convenient to the expressway and plenty to do in the area. I highly recommend this property as it treated us very warmly and accommodating.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Gus M, General Manager at Hilton Long Island/Huntington, responded to this reviewResponded October 27, 2017