Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$119
Expedia.comUS$109
Agoda.comUS$98
eDreamsUS$98
ZenHotels.comUS$119
All reviews west point fire pit waffles continental breakfast front desk staff home fries wonderful hotel would definitely stay here again woodbury guests beds funeral gazebo weekend
Selected filters
Reviewed June 9, 2019 via mobile

This is our second time staying here and it will likely be our last. I don't appreciated being charged $215+ per night for a room where the cleaning staff has obviously cut corners. Walked into the room to find the remnants of something (soda maybe) on the headboard and wall. The shower curtain is stained (why hang a stained curtain?!), the mirror in the room is dirty...like I said, not worth the price at all.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank 2travel_allover
Reviewed June 5, 2019

I cant say enough good things about this hotel! We were attending a wedding upstate and booked here to stay. Fasy easy check in. Rooms are all brand new and beautiful. Bed very comfortable. Shower pressure was great. A bunch of us returned from the wedding late at night a little intoxicated and the staff was so kind. We went out to the gorgeous pavilion in the back of hotel with a beautiful fire pit and seating and toasted marshmallows and had a few drinks. The breakfast buffet was delicious. Honestly not one bad thing to say. If you stay here you will def enjoy your stay and want to return!

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed April 25, 2019

I cannot praise this hotel enough. My Mum and I recently visited from Ireland and we are so glad that we chose to stay in this hotel. We were given such a warm welcome. We could not find any faults with our stay, everything was perfect. The room was lovely, the breakfast was great and the location was excellent for Woodbury Common Outlet. Jerry and Linda who own the hotel were unbelievable. They went above and beyond to see to our needs and showed us nothing but kindness, such a lovely couple. We were shuttled into the shopping outlet each morning and collected each evening. When we return to the area next year we will not even consider staying anywhere else. We loved everything about this hotel and it's staff!

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed March 31, 2019

I've stayed here twice and very nice. The commute to West Point (USMA) was so easy and painless. Better to stay here then up near Newburgh, NY. Room was nice and desk people were friendly. Nice hot breakfast each morning. Had some problems with the remote working with TV. I tried changing the batteries but it was an issue of the chair being in the corner and the sensor on the TV just wasn't seeing it. If you sat on the bed no problems. Prices went up April 1st due to more tourist passing through so I had to move on to someplace less expensive. Parking lot has great lighting. Feeling your very safe in and outside of the hotel. Rooms are quiet and peaceful.

Room tip: I suspect they are all great. I asked for a handicap room and it worked out well
Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed February 24, 2019

I also can not say enough about the new Sleep Inn & Suites in Monroe, NY! My husband and I decided last minute to stay after a wedding which took place literally 5 minutes up the road from there. The staff couldn't have been nicer, especially John who was kind enough to shuttle us to the wedding free of charge. Our room was immaculate and the breakfast was plentiful! I would recommend this hotel to anyone!!

Date of stay: February 2019